"I Love You"

My Life As A Fanboy [HIATUS]

Baekhyun stirred in his sleep and slowly began to open his eyes for the sunlights hit his face and it disturbed him. Stretching like a cat he looked around his room with half closed eyes and smiled. It felt great to wake up to such a pleasing view.

 

The ringtone to his phone was the thing that scared the out of him but he lazily answered it without looking who was calling.

 

”Baek here.”

 

”Hi.”

 

Baekhyun sat up like a statue once he heard the voice he missed so much. Once again butterflies came back and he felt his heart speed up.

 

”Morning.”

 

”Um, yeah it’s like 2:00 p.m. but sure.”

 

”Damn did I sleep for that long.” Baekhyun ruffle his hair as he sighs.

 

”Missed your room?” He can hear the laugh on the other line and Baekhyun feels his face heat up.

 

”Of course but I miss the real person even more.”

 

”Very romantic of you.”

 

”I know. What are you doing now?”

 

”Just took a shower. I’m going to Sm building for some work.”

 

”I see….” Baekhyun on the tip of his thumb. ”Chanyeol?”



”Yes?”

 

”My parents know you and I are together.”

 

”Really?”

 

”Yeah…you aren’t angry?”

 

”No, of course not. I told my parents too and even my sister. They are longing to see you Baekhyun.”

 

”I’m getting nervous just by thinking of meeting your family.”

 

”They have already seen you, showed them a picture of you.”

 

”Oh my god!”

 

Chanyeol laughed. ”Don’t worry they love you already!”

 

”Stop putting pressure on me~”

 

”Sorry haha.”

 

”Baekhyun! Are you awake now?!” His mother’s voice was heard from downstairs and Baekhyun decided to end the call and go eat something.

 

”C-Can I say something to you?”

 

”Sure, whatever that’s on your mind.”

 

”I love you.”

 

Baekhyun ended the call as fast as possible when he felt his heart beat all the way up to his ears. He felt kind of dizzy knowing that he said it. For him the three words ’I love you’ is far more deeper than ’I like you’ which is why he reacted this way. He doesn’t know what Chanyeol thinks but hopefully he didn’t think it was too early for such thing.

 

So Baekhyun went down without taking his phone with him and began to eat the food dad prepared for him before leaving for work.

 

”Maybe you should visit Mrs.Kim?”

 

”How is she?”

 

His mother sighed as she wiped her hands after doing the dishes. ”She misses you a lot. Everyday she rings on the bell and asks for you.”

 

”Oh…” Baekhyun looked down feeling like someone is pulling his heart.

 

”But do you know what she asks the most?”

 

He shakes his head.

 

”If you and Chanyeol are together yet.”

 

Baekhyun almost choked on his rice. ”W-What?!”

 

”Guess that’s what you talk with her the most because she told me a lot of things.” His mother smirked as she sat down in front of Baekhyun.

 

”I feel betrayed.” 

 

”Honey, she’s getting old. There’s no one else to talk to.” She smiled.

 

”I know. I should go and visit her once I’ve eaten up.”

 

”Take this with you.” Mrs.Byun went to one of the cabins and took out a box of chocolates. ”Eat this with her and be there as long as you can.”

 

”I can’t eat those.” He looks at the box.


”Why not? It’s just a box of chocolates, even the brand you love.”

 

”I’m going to get fat.” He mumbled but his mother caught it right away.

 

”Fat? Well good because then I have something more to squeeze.” She teased as she hugged her son in her warm embrace. Baekhyun laughed as he was tickled a bit. 

 

”I’m serious though. I don’t want to get fat.”

 

”Did someone call you fat?”

 

The stern look his mother had made him shiver. 

 

”N-No.”

 

”Great then eat this with her, it’s just chocolate.”

 

”Okay…” He cleaned the dishes and went out.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Baekhyun had been standing outside Mrs.Kim’s door for a long time. He wondered if she was even there but knowing her she preferred to stay at home.

 

The front door suddenly opened making him look up. Mrs.Kim was putting her glasses on as she saw who it was. ”My little bean!” She exclaimed and pulled Baekhyun into her embrace. ”My sweet angel, I missed you!” 

 

Baekhyun smiled and hugged her back. ”How have you been Mrs.Kim?”

 

”Oh you know it’s been up and down but hey you’re gonna live with it, right?”

 

”Sure.” Baekhyun took her hand and walked them inside.

 

They were sitting in the living room as they ate the chocolate and Baekhyun drank a cup of milk. He had asked her a lot of questions about her life and how everything has been going. Until Mrs.Kim said she couldn’t wait anymore and had asked if he and Chanyeol are together yet, because she is getting impatience.

 

”Actually…we are.” He confessed.

 

”You are?!” She loudly spoke.

 

”Yep!” Baekhyun happily said with a big smile as he saw Mrs.Kim wipe away a tear that escaped from one of her eyes.

 

”You’re getting so mature now! How is he, as a boyfriend?”

 

”Well we just started our relationship so we haven’t really you know—”

 

”Oh I know. You haven’t had yet. Baekhyun it’s okay it can take time but one beautiful day you and Chanyeol are going to do it.” 

 

Baekhyun felt like he was exploding from this embarrassing feeling. He didn’t even mean that! Thinking about , he wondered how it would feel like with Chanyeol.

 

His face heated up again when he thought about those dirty thoughts.

 

”Don’t be so shy about it, it’s normal! Sadly you can’t make any babies but I’m happy you are together with him anyway.”

 

”I don’t even want a baby, they are just annoying.”

 

”Are you talking about yourself now?” She joked making Baekhyun roll his eyes. ”Just kidding darling. Not everyone has to have kids just because they’re in a relationship. You and Chanyeol will do just fine.”

 

”I hope so.” He looked at the chocolates and Mrs.Kim grabbed one and gave it to him.

 

”Eat more, you need more fat.”

 

”Why?~” Baekhyun whined.

 

”So Chanyeol can squeeze your . I heard guys like girls with butts and big legs.” She smiled as she fixed her glasses.

 

”Well I’m not a girl.” He looked away with a red face, embarrassed how Mrs.Kim just talked as if it wasn’t weird.


”Now don’t be shy and eat more! We have lots to talk about.” She leaned back as she looked at Baekhyun who began to stuff chocolates in his mouth.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Chanyeol looked at his phone for a good 2 minutes before realizing what just happened. Baekhyun just said the three words. He threw his hands up in the air as he screamed loudly, his voice filled with happiness. ”He’s mine.” He whispered to himself. 

 

”Well off to work.” Feeling delighted he came to the Sm building with a big smile as he greeted the staff there and everyone he passed by. This day could not be ruined by anyone, even if they tried!

 

”Chanyeol!” He sighed as he heard that voice but with a smile he turned around and greeted Taeyeon.

 

”Hey,here for work?” He asked politely.

 

”Yeah. So what are you up to?”

 

”Just preparing for my next performances on music shows.”

 

”So I have a request.”

 

”I’m listening.”

 

”Please let me sing with you.”

 

”I’m not sure about that.” He scratched the back of his head. ”I really have to go now.” He said when he looked at the time.

 

”Pretty please! I promise it will be one of the best collaboration you ever had.” She smiled as she blinked several times. Taeyeon was now one of the hot topics in South Korea, coming with her new full album the public loved the strong beautiful voice coming out from her. And having Chanyeol the famous idol singing with Taeyeon would be a hit.

 

The best collaboration was with Baekhyun. He thought.

 

”Okay. I’ll ask our boss.” He said before taking a step but got stopped when he felt thin tiny arms around his stomach.

 

”Thank you. I mean it. Think about it, you and I on stage. That’s a history.” She smiled as she nuzzled her face against his back.

 

Chanyeol sighed again as he rapidly rolled his eyes. ”I really have to go Taeyeon.”

 

”Of course, see you around.” She winked and walked out from the building.

 

So after a long day at the sm building with talking to the other groups, discussing  about his upcoming schedule he was drown out from energy when he walked out. He walked to his car, throwing his bag inside and rapidly gets inside so he can just go home and rest.

 

He has talked to the members about his relationship and they had told him they support him no matter what. Just like how they supported Jongin and Sehun. It feels great but despite that he keeps on thinking about his future if anyone actually suspects anything that he’s together with a guy. Some of his closest friends knows about his relationship too and they promised to not tell anyone about it. 

 

If Sehun and Jongin says he has loyal fans then he really hope they are right for he wants to come out one day without having way too much hate thrown at him or Baekhyun.

 

Since he is now together with Baekhyun who is still a fan of him, he will have to work much harder to please the younger; to make him feel loved. Because he knows the one who will suffer the most is Baekhyun. Therefor he has to do his best to make him feel safe and never be left alone.

 

Chanyeol looked at his schedule and knew what he was going to do.