Dongjin and Yoosang

My Life As A Fanboy [HIATUS]

They are finally back after they were outside for a long time. The Byun parents are already sleeping downstairs so the couple have to be careful when walking up to the second floor. Baekhyun had turned the lights off before he changed his clothes for he was still quite shy about showing his body to Chanyeol. Beside he was a bit insecure since he was nothing compared to the other.

 

”I can’t see.”

 

”Me either.”

 

”Then turn the lights on.”

 

”No!”

 

”Why? What’s wrong?” Chanyeol finds the light button and immediately get a unexpected sight. Baekhyun is standing there with just boxers as he looks surprised at Chanyeol. The taller makes a whistling sound causing Baekhyun’s face to turn red.

 

”What the— turn it off!”

 

”Nope.” Chanyeol smirks as he takes off his clothes. ”Why don’t you sleep like that?”


”As if.” Baekhyun turns around and tries to find something to sleep in when he suddenly gets slapped on his making him gasp. He glares at Chanyeol who shrugs and walks toward the bed by patting the space beside him. Baekhyun groans and close his closet as he turns the lights off and walks to his bed. They are both only wearing boxers so this whole thing makes Baekhyun nervous.

 

He hears Chanyeol move a bit and the dark room lights up. Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol’s moves until the taller gets above him and starts looking straight into his eyes.

 

”What?” Baekhyun whispers with his heart thumping. He didn’t know what to do or where to look when he had Chanyeol on top of him.

 

”You are just so beautiful.” Chanyeol smiles and leans down to steal a passionate kiss from him. Chanyeol laid his body straight on Baekhyun’s body making them feel each other’s body temperature. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s nape as they shared a slow kiss together. Both of them were nervous but still felt comfortable to be this close to one another.

They parted away as they stared into each other’s eyes and Baekhyun couldn’t help smiling shyly.

 

”When the right time comes let’s do it. Okay?” Chanyeol says softly with their lips almost touching. Baekhyun knew what he meant and to be honest he wasn’t really that ready, he wanted them to take it slowly and not hurry things. Beside he really is desperate for some more kisses.

 

”Just kiss me.” He says breathily and who is Chanyeol to say no.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

”Don’t go~” Baekhyun whined as he saw Chanyeol getting up, he quickly grabbed his arm and tugged it toward him.

 

”I have to.” Chanyeol smiles fondly when he sees Baekhyun’s face.

 

”But why can’t I come with you?”

 

”Well, you are here to be with your family so—”

 

”I promise you they will let me go.”

 

”Are you sure?”

 

”Please!~” Baekhyun pouts making him look like a sad puppy. Chanyeol looks at him for a second until he let out a sigh of defeat. Of course Baekhyun wins.

 

”Alright, now get up.” Chanyeol tugs him with force causing the other to fall right onto his chest—his warm chest.

 

”Mmm…let’s stay like this for awhile.” Baekhyun smiles as he close his eyes. His arms wrapped tightly around Chanyeol’s torso. The elder just stays like that hugging the other too as they enjoy the moment.

 

After some cuddling and kisses here and there they finally walks down where the Byun parents are eating breakfast.

 

”Good morning! Why are you two up so early?” Mrs.Byun asks surprised by the fact that they went up at around 6 in the morning. Especially Baekhyun who always sleeps out the day.

 

”I have work so I had to wake up earlier than expected.” Chanyeol answers as Mrs.Byun pours him a cup of coffee. He thanks her as she sits down with the rest.

 

”Oh, so Baekhyun is seeing you off?” She asks with a smile.

 

Baekhyun who has his mouth filled with bacon and eggs just shakes his head.

 

”No he wanted to come with me too.” Chanyeol answers for him instead and Baekhyun nods.

 

”I’m sorry what?” His mother asks politely but Baekhyun is pretty sure she heard.

 

”He said I’m coming too.” Baekhyun said after swallowing. ”Am I allowed—”

 

”Yes.” ”No!”

 

Both his parents looks at each other with their eyebrows raised.

 

”Honey just let him go, he’s not a kid anymore. He even got a boyfriend.” His father states making Baekhyun nod in agreement.

 

Mrs.Byun shakes her head. ”Absolutely no! When will we even see you again now that you are off with a famous artist?”

 

It’s true, who knows when he will have time if he’s going to follow Chanyeol for most of the time? But there is no way he will forget his family so he hopes his mother can just calm down and stop think negative things.

 

”Mom I will visit you and dad and even Mrs.Kim!” Baekhyun says.

 

”I’m not sure, it’s always me who calls you.” She says as she looks away.

 

Baekhyun looks at his mother with eyes that says he’s sorry. He really needs to be better at calling his parents but since there is other stuff he needs to take care of he tends to forget them. 

 

”I promise to call you…”

 

His mother sighed knowing that she will lose. ”Alright, go then. But you made a promise.” She firmly says.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are waiting on the manager that are coming soon to pick them up. The both of them are standing there with so many bags that it looks like they are going to move away.

 

”Take care guys!” Mrs.Byun’s voice was heard from behind them inside the house.

 

The couple waved at her saying their last goodbyes before the manager arrived. While Chanyeol is sitting at the front talking to his manager Baekhyun decided to call Dongjin and see how everything is going. He had told them before he left that they would have the apartment by themselves until he comes back. However he never got the chance to ask that when Yoosang in the background asked loudly how it went with his parents and the conversation changed.

 

Baekhyun had even forgotten to tell his friends that he is together with Chanyeol but doesn’t know how to tell them. They might have wondered what happened once they left that night, it’s been awhile so he wonders if they might have forgot it.

 

”And did you and Chanyeol solve whatever happened that night?” Dongjin asked concerned. He remembered how awkward it got when Yoosang had asked such a personal question causing them to leave the two alone. He wondered if they both made everything worse or if Baekhyun has any contact with Chanyeol anymore. He hope he hasn’t ruined anything.

 

”W-Well…I forgot to tell you this but…” Baekhyun looked at the back of Chanyeol’s head seeing how focused he was on the conversation he had with his manager. ”We kind of are together now.” He whispered.

 

”ARE YOU KIDDING?!” The couple on the other line exclaimed. They couldn’t believe it, or, just a bit. Baekhyun smiled a bit as he heard their surprised voices. It’s the third time hearing the word ”kidding” in a sentence he suppose his mother and his friends reacted that way because they knew how much in love Baekhyun was with Chanyeol back then and probably never believed he would end up this way. Or worse, they felt sorry for him. So it’s a understatement that they thought he’s pulling a joke.

 

”Fortunately I’m not. I am with Chanyeol in the car going back to my apartment.”

 

”Oh my god, dude I’m so happy for you.” Dongjin said, his voice sounding much clearer. Probably because Yoosang left him and so the speaker was turned off.

 

”Thanks a lot, I would say it’s thanks to Yoosang.” They both laughed a bit until it died down.

 

”Well good luck you two, I wish the best. The keys to your apartment are in good hands, someone named Luhan took them as we were heading out from the building—”

 

”Wait you’re leaving?” Baekhyun asked, feeling his happiness slowly fading.

 

”Yeah, I guess we’re done with our job.” Dongjin let out a chuckle and Baekhyun could picture the way his eyes would crinkle a bit. The thought made even Baekhyun smile but still feeling some guilt growing inside him.

 

”I feel like we didn’t spend time together. I’m so selfish” He said with a tint of sadness. It feels like Baekhyun has only paid attention to himself and his own problems when he had his high school friends over as guests.

 

Dongjin knosx how sensitive Baekhyun is as a person, he went to the same class so he knows how easily affected he gets. But this isn’t the last time they are seeing each other, there are more opportunities to come!

 

”Don’t be sad Baekhyun, I am happy-we are happy that you are finally together with Chanyeol. That’s enough for us, of course we could have spend more time together but hey let’s meet another beautiful day, okay? Cheer up and have lots of fun with your prince-charming.” Baekhyun looked out from the window as he listened at Dongjin’s encouraging words.

 

”What have I done to deserve you in my life?” Baekhyun asked feeling like crying already.

 

”You have always been a kind, warm-hearted person Baekhyun, that’s what makes people like you. And never change to someone else just to be accepted.”

 

”I want to hug you so badly.” Baekhyun chokes on a sob and Dongjin can hear on the other line Chanyeol asking him if everything is alright. He believe they will stay together for a long time.

 

”Save it till next time. Take care of yourself please.”

 

They bid their goodbyes and Baekhyun stayed silent for the rest of the ride.