Crybaby

My Life As A Fanboy [HIATUS]

”Spill it out.” Kyungsoo crosses his arms. ”When did you two get together?”

 

Baekhyun looks timid at them as he answers, ”Just recently. He even met my parents but I have yet to meet his.”

 

Kyungsoo’s stern face disappears as a smile forms instead, both his friends hug Baekhyun saying they’re very happy for him since they knew how much Chanyeol means to Baekhyun.

 

”So if you and Chanyeol are together then that means you have done it together right?” Luhan asks out of the blue resulting to Baekhyun’s face become red as a rose and Kyungsoo hitting Luhan’s head, saying he’s a gross ert.

 

”Mind your own business idiot.” Luhan sticks his tongue out at Kyungsoo for saying that.

 

"Guys, let's just go to the others," Baekhyun says.

 

"You're right." Luhan agrees and the three of them walks away.

 

The three sit down where the fans are going to sit, preparing themselves to see the guys perform some of their songs. As the idols are coming up to the big scene Kyungsoo and Luhan takes out their phones and immediately snaps pictures of their boyfriends. As for Baekhyun, he is gripping the handles being in a nervous state. It's his first time watching them practice, therefore, he has no idea what to expect. His eyes are all on Chanyeol as his boyfriend had changed clothes into something more comfortable. His heartbeat is increasing as he watches closely to every single move Chanyeol does. However, is heart explodes from the feels as he catches Chanyeol looking at him?

 

 

 

Baekhyun is almost falling asleep as he still is sitting on the stool. It's been around 2 hours and the boys are yet not done. Kyungsoo and Luhan had already gone home because they had other important stuff to do. Baekhyun regrets not coming with them since he was pretty much bored. The idols have practiced the same thing over and over again. He didn't know they did this much before a concert and this is just the beginning.

 

He rubbed his eyes as he let his head fall back and look up again. It's now when his stomach is starting to growl causing him to whine a bit for he is starting to get hungry and uncomfortable. Baekhyun wants to go and eat something or at least walk around to release the tension in his body after sitting for so long. But he feels like he can't trust anyone besides Chanyeol, what if something happens or if he gets lost? Chanyeol seems to be busy so he doesn't want to disturb him. After all, this is a very important concert. Sighing he closes his eyes and without realizing himself he falls asleep to the sound of the idols singing the song moonlight together.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

”Um I believe your boyfriend is sleeping pretty uncomfortable,” Xiumin said to Chanyeol as they ended singing Tender Love. As soon as Chanyeol heard it he quickly looked over at Baekhyun who’s head was bend in a weird way. Without a word he went down and hurried himself over to him. Carefully he shook his body a bit making the other open his eyes.

 

”Baek,” he said.

 

”Hm?” Baekhyun looked around then at Chanyeol with sleepy eyes before realizing what he had just done. His eyes were by now fully open. ”S-Sorry! I accidentally fell asleep and—”

 

”It’s okay. Why don’t you go home instead? It’s quite boring.” Chanyeol smiled but Baekhyun shook his head.

 

”I’m just very hungry and—”

 

”Excuse me we need to continue, we don’t have much time left.” A woman who is part of the team came toward them.

 

”Don’t mind me just keep working.” Baekhyun leaned back and was about to relax when he heard Chanyeol chuckle.

 

”You think I’m an idiot? Of course, I won’t let you starve.” Chanyeol looked at the woman and told her he will come back as soon as possible. The woman sighed loudly as she walked away, probably wanting to finish so she could go home.

 

Baekhyun was dragged by Chanyeol as they walked to a cafeteria that was opened. Chanyeol was cursing to himself for being stupid. How could he just forget that Baekhyun was still here? His mind has been so focused on the performances that he had completely forgotten that Baekhyun had come along. Chanyeol didn’t even see Kyungsoo and Luhan leaving. What a reckless person he is.

 

”Pick whatever you want, I’ll pay.” Chanyeol took out his wallet and Baekhyun thanked him.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Finally, Baekhyun thought. He could now enjoy the rest of the performances as he now had a full stomach. Sighing in content he scanned through the guys and found Chanyeol joking around with Sehun, clapping like a seal. Baekhyun couldn’t help but smile and even let out a tiny laugh as he found Chanyeol funny.

 

However, the same woman from before stood right in front of him as she smiled widely. ”Um, I know I’m supposed to work but can I get your autograph.” She handed him a paper and a pen making him flustered. Someone wants an autograph from him?! But why?

 

”Sure.” He shyly smiled as he wrote his name in a weird way. This was obviously his first time writing an autograph so he didn’t do anything cool like other celebrity ”Sorry that it’s not anything special.”

 

”Oh no, it’s fine thank you so much! I’m a huge fan of you bye!” She ran back to her place and started working again but Baekhyun saw the way she smiled through the rest of the day.

 

Chanyeol was walking down from the stage toward Baekhyun as the other was busy with his phone. ”I’m done.” He said with sweat all over his body.

 

Before Baekhyun could say anything Sehun and Jongin walked toward them with a grimace at Chanyeol. ”Ew go take a shower, you dirty boy.” Sehun teased and even pretended to throw up.

 

”Shut up you are just as sweaty as I am.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

 

”Um, how about a no.” Sehun gave him a stare.

 

”Do you think I’m dirty?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun with a pout clearly acting like a baby making the other two roll their eyes.

 

”Not at all,” Baekhyun answered.

 

”Then hug him.” Jongin grinned.

 

Baekhyun quickly hugged Chanyeol even though he was embarrassed to be this intimate with him in front of his friends.

 

Chanyeol was taken aback at Baekhyun’s move but nevertheless hugged him back. ”Boo, get a room!” Sehun and Jongin laughed as they walked away.

 

Baekhyun stopped hugging the other as he begins to pack his stuff and put his outwear on. ”You did a good job.”

 

”Thank you, it was very tiring though but it feels great to have it done.”

 

”When was your concert again?” Baekhyun asked as they were both walking out from the stadium.

 

”Next week so this was the last preparing were we do everything from start to end but the day before the concert there will be one more practice but just for a short time.”

 

Baekhyun hummed when he suddenly recalled what happened before. ”You remember the woman from before?”

 

”The one who told me to work?”

 

”Yeah, she asked for an autograph!” Baekhyun happily said.

 

”Really? Maybe she was jealous that I was so close to you.” Chanyeol grinned as he opened the car door for Baekhyun before walking to his.

 

Before turning the vehicle he looked over at Baekhyun who had his eyes on him already. ”My house?” He asked with hope in his voice.

 

Baekhyun smiled as he nodded.

 

To be honest, Baekhyun had missed the feeling of hugging Chanyeol. He was really that desperate and just the thought that one day they are going to live together he will feel sorry for Chanyeol because Baekhyun will be all over him.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Since it was late at night they both washed and went to bed. ”You’re so cozy and cute with my clothes.” Chanyeol snuggled closer to the other with his arms tightly wrapped around his body.

 

”I feel cozy too.” Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol’s neck. ”You have any schedule for tomorrow?”

 

”5 p.m,” Chanyeol answered with closed eyes, he was already falling asleep from all the hard work today.

 

”Okey-dokey.” Baekhyun kissed his neck on more time before trying to get some sleep too.

 

The next morning Chanyeol woke up to a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. With a big smile, he gets up with no complaints as he changes his clothes, washes his face and walks down. Following the smell, he is met with his boyfriend humming to a song. He tip-toes toward him as he sneakily wraps his arms around his tiny body.

 

Baekhyun gasps and quickly turns around. ”You idiot. You scared me.”

 

Chanyeol chuckles. ”Good morning to you too.” He kisses Baekhyun’s cheek. ”So what are you making?” He looked over Baekhyun’s shoulder. ”Mmm, bacon and eggs.”

 

”It’s nothing special.” Baekhyun sheepishly stated as he served them.

 

”If it’s made by you it’s special.” Chanyeol winked causing Baekhyun to roll his eyes at his cheesiness.

 

”Whatever just eat.” He gave the plate to Chanyeol and they both sat down to eat their breakfast. Before Baekhyun began to eat he looked over at Chanyeol and smiled secretly. He watches the way he ate, looking content with the food. Baekhyun sighs feeling grateful for having the man of his dreams sitting in front of him.

 

Feeling like someone is staring at him Chanyeol looks up, only to see Baekhyun quickly eat his own breakfast. He smirks wanting to tease the other but lets it go.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

It’s the final day and Chanyeol is feeling extremely nervous yet excited to meet his fans again. They have been preparing a lot for this concert having now their new album and some singles they are feeling even more eager to perform for their fans. Their concert will only be held in Seoul for three days. Usually, their concert held in different countries but this time their boss decided to let them just perform in South Korea. He has, of course, invited Baekhyun to see the concert and he feels happy knowing how supportive his boyfriend is and very dedicated ( if you look at his room.)

 

It’s around 5 in the morning and Chanyeol is already awake, he even took a shower and ate his breakfast already. The reason for being up so early is because they have to already drive to the arena and practice a bit. Even though he has woken up so early in the past years he can never get used to it. It’s just way too early. But this is work so he has to force himself up or else he will get scolded by his boss and his manager.

 

He haven’t met Baekhyun for a whole week. It was one of the toughest week ever since he couldn’t hug or kiss him and all because of work. But Baekhyun had said that it was okay saying that he would take his time trying to come up with some ideas for his future company. So during this week, they were busy with their own life but since they knew a week will pass by fast they endured it.

 

 

Baekhyun was still sleeping and even drool was dripping down from his mouth. He was having a very intimidate dream between him and Chanyeol that he even began to moan. However, his dream got cut off when he was woken up by someone shaking his body and another one hitting his body with a pillow.

”GET UP!” Someone exclaimed and Baekhyun quickly sat up, scared that he was being kidnapped or robbed.

 

”W-What?” He looked around only to spot his friends. ”Why are you here?” He asks confused.

 

Luhan rolls his eyes. ”It’s the concert! And why were you ? I guess you had a good dream” He smirks.

 

Baekhyun blushes knowing his friends heard him. ”Whatever.” He gets up and looks around his room again to see what stuff he has to bring until he spotted the clock which screamed 5:30 in the morning. His eyes bulged out and he looked at them with murderous eyes. ”5:30?!” He screamed. ”H-How—” He stopped himself to calm down.

 

Kyungsoo sighed. ”Fix your stuff and eat your breakfast we’re leaving right after.” He walked out and told Luhan to follow him.

 

Luhan looked back at Baekhyun and grinned. ”Ha-Ha.” He whispered making Baekhyun throw the middle finger up.

 

After Baekhyun had fixed all his stuff and washed, he walked into the kitchen to see his breakfast already served. He thanked them and sat down but still wore a grumpy face.

 

”I still don’t understand why you woke me up this early.” He whined as he took a bite of his toast. ”It’s just 1 hour away.”

 

”Don’t worry you won’t complain once you see your boyfriend,” Luhan said calmly but once he caught Baekhyun’s death glare he began to laugh. ”What? It’s true though.”

 

”Luhan shut up for once.” Kyungsoo smacked his head.

 

”Stop hitting my head!” Luhan groaned in pain. ”Wait till I hit yours.” He mumbled.

 

Kyungsoo leaned closer. ”What did you say?”

 

”N-Nothing.” Luhan looked at Baekhyun for help but the other ignored him with a smile.

 

”That’s what I thought.” Kyungsoo looked at him with suspicious eyes.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

”Baekhyun shut the hell up or I’ll throw you out from the car!” Kyungsoo roared as he couldn't stand the sound of his friend crying.

 

”You don’t understand!” Baekhyun cried out as he wiped his snot and leaned against the window.

 

”What a kid.” Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

Baekhyun was literally clutching the Exo lightstick against his chest and cried his eyes out knowing he will be attending the awaited concert ( and meeting Chanyeol again ). Yes, he’s a crybaby and no he does not like to be one knowing how scary Kyungsoo can get and how disturbing Luhan is for making him cry even more.

 

”I can’t breathe.” Baekhyun quickly searched for his special bag and started to breathe in and out.

 

”You need to calm your for real.” Kyungsoo looked in the mirror and gave him a stare. ”We’re almost there so don’t cry or else.”

 

Yes, sir.” But Baekhyun cried anyway causing Kyungsoo to turn the volume all the way up.

 

After being tortured by Baekhyun’s horrible crying and whines Kyungsoo exhales loudly when he gets out from the car. ”I’m free!” He exclaims and throws his arms up to the sky. 

 

”I’m okay,” Baekhyun mumbled as he fiddled with his light stick. He was indeed a bit embarrassed after he threw a tantrum in the car and he kind of feel sorry for his friends.

 

”I bet you’re okay after all that crying.” Luhan wrapped his arm around his neck. ”Let’s go and meet our boyfriends.”