Growing up

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't go near her", Eunhyuk warned Donghae.

"She's having her period", he whispered. They both knew what a monster Jessica is, if she is not on the mood.

"Did you hear the news that the hyungs will be debuting?", Donghae talked to Eunhyuk. Everyone knows about it. The groups that were made before were not realized. Instead, they picked one from each group and grouped the five guys together.

"DBSK, is their name", Jessica said. Obviously the topic caught Jessica's attention. Donghae nods. 

Jaejoong hyung must have told her, he said to himself can't help but feeling jealous.

"Jaejoong oppa invited us to watch their debut stage", Jessica said to them. Donghae cringed.

Jaejoong oppa, he said to himself. 

These days, Jessica always keeps on mentioning that name and he is losing his cool about it. He knows Jaejoong is Jessica's crush. If only he can tell her he likes her, Donghae wished. He watched her as Jessica talks about how excited she is to watch their friends on stage. He isn't listening, but he is amused with Jessica's blabbering. He didn't realize but he is smiling to himself. Eunhyuk nudge him, he finds Donghae has been acting weird lately.

"You've become weird", Eunhyuk whispered to him. Donghae stopped smiling and regain his composure. He just looks the other way and refrain himself from staring at Jessica.

 

Jessica went to the rooftop and saw Heechul near the side rail looking down below.

"Oppa!", Jessica called him. He didn't hear her and brings himself to go near the side rail and placed his hands over the railing. Jessica quickly goes to him and pats his shoulder.

"Oppa", Jessica gently called him. Heechul was surprised to see her.

Jesica drags him down to the music room and she played a piece for him. Heechul opened up and and he talk about his depressed feelings to Jessica. He was on the same group with Jaejoong but Jaejoong already debuted and that makes Heechul feels that he doesn't belong to an idol life.

"I feel that I don't have the idol quality", he said. Jessica pats his shoulder. It's the first time she is seeing this side of him, and she feels sad to see him this way. She is so used to see the always hyper and energetic, weird in a good way Heechul oppa.

"Oppa, there is a time for everything. It's not your time yet, but I'm sure you will debut soon", Jessica said.

"You should follow your heart. If you love singing and dancing, you should do it to the best of what you can do and never surrender", Jessica said. Her father had always been telling her to pursue her heart's desire and had always been supportive of her and she is grateful for that. So, with other trainees, she would encourage them inspite of hardships and frustration.

"Do you think I can make it?", he asked. Jessica thought for a second. Heechul is funny in a different way. He can sing and works hard with his dancing. Jessica smiles and did two thumbs up.

"Of course oppa. You will be an idol", Jessica said. Heechul smiled at her and pats her head. 

Thank you doensaeng, he said to himself.

"Kkreum, will you teach me the piece you just played?", he asked her. Jessica's eyes widened in horror, but regains herself and nods.

Ehh, this will not be an easy task, she tells herself to gather all her patience.

 

They are going to an amusement park, the stay-in trainees and Jessica invited herself in. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Leeteuk, Onew, Minho, Taemin, Junghyun and some girls Tiffany, Taeyeon, Soo Young and Hyo Yeon, everyone is so excited to treat themselves. They are a big group and are really noisy and rowdy. They tried shooting, and Donghae won a stuff toy and gave it to Jessica. They tried exciting rides and some didn't join

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter