Strong Heart

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took a moment for Jessica to process things.

I am out of SNSD?, she asked herself.

"Everyone agrees to sign", he showed her a copy of the document. Jessica takes it and seeing all her members' signature, it brought so much pain in her heart. 

"Ani", Jessica denies. They asked her to choose but she knows they would not sign that. 

"Yes, they did", the boss answered. 

"You can't do this!", Jessica was furious. She spends more than half of her life, and she will be dismissed as easy as that? Tears escape her eyes and she wipes them. 

Jessica is angry. To herself for trusting them, to the members for not backing her up, to the agency who just dissed her. Jessica stayed silent and just looks at the paper.

"What can I do? I will talk again to the members. I worked my whole life for the group", Jessica tries to bargain. 

"There's no need Jessica. The management already decides. You are out of the group and you will not join them in China tomorrow", he said. 

"But I-", Jessica stopped. There's no point. 

I am part of SNSD, she said in her mind. The reality sinks in, and the feeling she's feeling is inexplainable. 

There are nine of us, she said to herself.

From an unknown idol, everyone worked hard to the way up. And from the top, how did she got dumped this way, she cannot understand. 

This just isn't right!, she told herself.

What did I do wrong?, she asked herself bringing with her the paper in her hand. Tears streamed again in her face as she tore the letter and throw it away.

"Sica!", Jae sees Jessica walking the hallway. He was surprised to see her crying.
"What happened?", he asked her and readily gives her a hug. Jae Won is their older brother. Their dance choreographer, their performance director. He had been with them since the beginning for the longest time Jessica can remember.
Jessica continued to cry in his arms. Jae Won's heart is breaking. He had seen the girls as they grew up in the entertainment industry. He doesn't know yet of what has happened but he'll be one of the first person who will be hurt that the girls he treated as his children had come to this.

Jessica continued to cry in her bed.
"My baby", Mrs. Jung comforts her eldest daughter as Jessica told her what has happened. Mrs. Jung called Donghae. Mr. Jung called Tyler and he immediately came to their house.
"This is just not right!", Tyler talked to Mr. Jung.
"She had just renewed her contract for three years and now after a month she is out of the group?", he exclaimed.
"If Blanc is the reason, Jessica was not even given the chance to prove that she can handle both the idol life and fashion designing", he added. It has only been a month that Blanc has been launched.
"If the rumors about me and her is the reason, that's absurd", Tyler said.
"Call an attorney", Mr. Jung said. A month ago when she was first asked to choose, Jessica sought advice from JYJ's lawyer. She never thought she will really need it, but she does now.
"Alright, uncle", Tyler said.

Everyone is gathered in the living room.
"You have an option", the lawyer said. He had already studied Jessica's contract and case.
"You can be mum about it, and let them announce that you will go on hiatus", he said. Sulli's case is like that. Jessica looks at him with bewilderment.
Can she take that unfairness and injustice?
"Or you can either reveal the truth", he added.

Torn between two choices. Either of which is not easy to choose. One will give her a comfortable life but she will be imprisoned, the other one will be a rocky road but will lead to freedom.

"Oettoekke?", Krystal said and she grips her sister's hand.
I'll always be on your side, Krystal thought.

Jessica goes out to think. Her hand on the the rail overlooking the Han river.
Is this the end?, she asked herself.
Her phone rings and it's Donghae who is calling.
"Sicayah, odisseo (where are you)?", Donghae's voice expresses concerned. He immediately goes back to Korea when he learned what happened and is now looking for Jessica around Han river park.
"Donghaeyah", Jessica replied. She feels comforted hearing his voice. She didn't know Donghae is already in Korea and is looking for her.
"Will I end this way?", she asked as she's looking down at the river.


I don't know where I had been wrong. What have I done? Is that how big my mistake was that I am dismissed from the group? She asked herself.
Her tears started to flow again. Donghae hears her sob and Jessica just keeps on crying.
Donghae ran around and finally found her. He approached her and Jessica sees him standing beside her.
"Come here", Donghae said and gives her a hug. They stayed that way until Jessica stops crying.


Jessica hasn't been wearing a shawl, so he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter