Mission

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica waits for Mr. Lee. When he came, she immediately pull him towards the crowd. 

"We (Why)?", Mr. Lee is surprised. Jessica just smiled at him.

"Donghae prepared a surprise for you", Jessica said and they move through a thin crowd of bystanders. 

Mr. Lee was very surprised. In the middle of the crowd is Donghae and Eunhyuk. They have been singing and dancing, and the crowd was hyped and move with them.

Donghae saw Jessica with his father. Jessica smiled at him and nods. The music stops and it changed to a mellow sound. Eunhyuk move to the sides and only Donghae is at the center right now. He can't look at his father's direction. He feels shy. He looks at Jessica who is giving him the two thumbs up. 

"You can do it", Jessica mouthed the words to him. Donghae nods and looks at his father.  He saw the look of pride in his father's eyes. He breathes in and out.

 I can do it, he tells himself.

This is for you appa, he said to himself and starts to sing. His voice echoed through and Jessica listens at him. She looks up at Donghae's father and smiled widely. Mr. Lee has tears in his eyes. His happiness and pride in seeing his son perform and realizing his unrealized dream, he feels grateful. Tears escape his eyes and Jessica hands him a handkerchief. Mr. Lee looks at her and thanked her.

"Thank you Jessica", he said. Jessica shakes her head.

"Look at your son, uncle. He did this for you", Jessica said. Mr. Lee looks at his son and feels so proud with him. Donghae may not have the greatest voice but the effort that he is putting in, his father appreciates it very much. After his performance, Donghae bowed to the crowd and Mr. Lee came to him. He messed Donghae's hair.

"Thank you my son", Mr. Lee said. Donghae's smile widened as he hear his father. 

 

They are now eating at a street food cart. This is the first time Jessica is eating these foods, but she enjoys it.

"Mada!", she exclaimed as she gulp in the food on the bowl.

"Chunchunhe (slowly)!", Donghae reprimanded her. Jessica stopped eating and sent warning looks at Donghae. Seeing her reaction, Donghae looks down and eats his food. Eunhyuk laughs at them causing him to choke on his food.

"Water", Mr. Lee handed him the water, and the other two is just laughing loud at him. Mr. Lee smiles seeing how happy Donghae looks. 

 

Before Mr. Lee left, he hugs his son. Donghae is quite uncomfortable. He isn't the type to do skinship and back at home, his father isn't a showy type of person. He is surprise that his father is hugging him so he just stood there.

"I love you very much, son. I am so blessed as a father for having a son like you", Mr. Lee said. Donghae's heart feels warm hearing it from his father. 

Jessica and Eunhyuk are watching from afar.

"Mission success!", Eunhyuk said and did a high five with Jessica.

 

Three three friends are outside a convenient store. It is so hot that day! They have always been told and they are not supposed to eat cold and sweet foods, but they cheated and bought ice cream. They are seated outside munching on their sweets.

"Donghaeyah", one girl approached their table and tap Donghae's shoulder. Everyone looks at the girl and Donghae's face is blushing.

"Darassi", Donghae replied. Eunhyuk and Jessica looked at each other and smiled.

"These are my friends. Jessica and Hyukjae",he introduced them to her.

"This is Dara", he introduced the girl. After a few minutes, Dara has to leave bidding them goodbye. Jessica nudged Donghae's arm and .

"Darassi", Jessica imitating Donghae.

"No. It was like 'Darassi'", Eunhyuk said and did a wink. Jessica and Eunhyuk laugh, and Donghae who is still blushing told them to stop. 

"Kkeumanhe", he said, but the two are just unstoppable in teasing and laughing. Donghae laughs with them and just feels happy seeing Dara.

Every morning while doing his partime job of delivering newspaper, he would wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter