Loving You

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae fixes his shirt and rang the bell. After he dropped the call, he immediately drive to Jessica's house. Now that he's infront of her house, he feels so nervous. Jessica's father is inside, Donghae knows it and their last encounter wasn't that at all happy.

The door opened and Donghae feels like his spirit went out of his body. Opening the door is Mr. Jung with his stern look. Donghae took a step back, and turning around and walking away entered his mind.

"An-nyeong hase-seyo", Donghae stuttered.

"Uncle", he added and bowed down but his knees are shaking. Mr. Jung just stands there in the door, he opened the door wider to let him enter and Mr. Jung walked ahead towards the living room.

Donghae remembered the last time he went to Jessica's house. The night after he and Jessica confessed their love for each other, Donghae came to ask approval from her parents. He was so nervous while facing Mr. and Mrs. Jung and Jessica next to mama Jung.

"I would like to ask permission, uncle and eomeoni for me to date your daughter", Donghae gathered all his strength to say that. Mr. and Mrs. Jung had been really good to him, had treated him like a son, and he wish they would approve him for Jessica. Mr. Jung stands up, and they didn't expect what happened. 

Mr. Jung took out his slipper and acts to spank Donghae with it. Good thing Mrs. Jung is quick to stop him and Jessica immediately stands to block his father. 

"You. You-", Mr. Jung is not really acting like himself, but it is understandable since he is trying to protect his daughter.

"Appa(father)", Jessica pleads.

"Yeobo(honey)", Mrs. Jung said while holding his arm. Donghae is so scared more than the time when he debuted.

Mr. Jung went back to his senses and place the slipper down. He sighed.

"Ani (No)!", Mr. Jung calmly said and walked away. He can imagine the idol life and it's effect on Jessica. She had been greatly hurt in the past because of the bashing and he wasn't able to protect his daughter from that. Donghae is a good kid, but as a father, he cannot tell if Donghae can protect Jessica.

"I'll talk to him", Mrs. Jung said and followed Jessica's father. 

 

Now, Donghae is facing again Mr. Jung. 

"Uncle, I sincerely love your daughter. She's my bestfriend and  I would never hurt her", Donghae said.

"And I am going to give you a chance to prove that. But hurt my daughter, and you'll regret it", Mr. Jung warned Donghae. Donghae smiles hearing that he is given a chance.

"Arasseoyo (I understand) uncle", Donghae replied.

"Did you already eat dinner?", Mr. Jung asked. Hae was about to answer 'Yes', but his stomach betrayed him and growled. 

Hae looks down and shakes his head. Jessica came out from the hallway, her eyes sparkled with happiness upon seeing him.

"Donghaeyah", she said but stopped herself because her father is around. Hae looks at her and is so glad to see her.

"Let's eat dinner", Mr. Jung stands up and everyone went to the dining area. After the dinner, Donghae and Jessica went to the garden to talk.

 

"Don't say about break up, okey?", Donghae said as he hold Jessica's hands.

"I know, kkeunde..", she replied. 

"If we are to choose between us and our group, would you choose me? Would I choose you?", Jessica asked.

"Why would we need to choose? The company is fine with it", Donghae replied. 

"But if I have to choose, I would choose you", he answered and bring Jessica's hand to his lips and kissed it. 

Jessica sighs. Donghae is that type of person. He means what he says, but Jessica will never allow that to happen.

You worked so hard for your group, and I know you love each member as your family. I will never let it happen, for your sake, Jessica told herself and caress Donghae's face. Donghae smiles at Jessica and brings her to him in a bear hug.

"Aigoo, the princess has lost a bit of weight", Donghae said but is a bit worried.

"I've been so busy lately, but I promise to gain some weight on", Jessica replied so as not to make Donghae worry. 

"Promise", she added and showed her pinky finger.

"That's a promise", Donghae pointed out and did the pinky promise.

 

They are now riding TRX train and they have the cabin room to themselves. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter