Why

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Will it be alright for us to come here?, Donghae asked in his mind. Jessica wants to go to N Seoul Tower and she really is decisive. He has a different place to suggest but Jessica wants it her way and she always gets it.

Donghae sighs. Due to his calm personality, he can really put up with Jessica. How long can he be patient with her? If the princess wants it, there's nothing he can do to stop it. 

"Come come", Jessica is all too excited to go up the tower. It has been close for renovation but Donghae made some reservation so they can go there without tourists and the public's eyes watching. Jessica is pulling his arms and Donghae can't help but smile. Jessica let go of his arm and ran excitedly to view the city lights from the deck.

Contrary to how people call her lazy sica, Jessica is actually an active person always doing things, and not really the type to just stay put and do nothing. Sometimes she only gets wink as her sleep. Usually, what people see on cameras is the exhausted Jessica after doing hundreds of things at once. 

"Just like in Tokyo, right?", she asked. 

"Alike, but different", she said while taking in the view from the watch tower deck. Donghae nods. While Jessica is still enjoying and getting caught up with the sight, Donghae has been stealing photos of her. Taking pictures as she smiles and in her eyes shows happiness. 

"Bwoya(What)?", Jessica caught him clicking the shots. 

"I shouldn't stop photographers, right", she and did an aegyo pose.

"I should get a talent fee for this, eh?", she said and Donghae laughs while continuously taking photos of her. 

"That's too much", Jessica said and turned her back to walk away. 

"Wait up", Donghae called and laughs but continued to take shots of her walking away.

 

"Dadan", Jessica showed a lover's lock. Donghae was surprised, because the Jessica he is seeing right now is not the usual Jessica that he knows. It's usual for him to make surprises for Jessica,  and seeing her happy is enough for him. But right now, she's the one making the effort for their relationship, and Donghae is really touched.

Jessica writes her message on the lock. Donghae just looks at her.

You're so busy, how have you thought of these things?, he asked himself. She's indeed his supergirl.

"Donghaeyah!", Jessica wakes him from his trance. 

"Write something", Jessica said pointing at the lock in his hand. He nods and starts to write on the lock.

"There", Jessica said as they locked the locks to the rail. 

 

Donghae drives Jessica to her condominium. She just had it renovated and she is spending some time here after coming back to Korea from her out of the country activities.

It just amazes Donghae how Jessica invests her money. Among the girls, she's the first one who brought a condominium and she brought it at much lower price than the actual market price. She's smarter than the Jessica who always fazes out in shows. She is almost always ahead of her league, that's just people are if their zodiac sign is Aries, they are born leaders.

"I'll make coffee for you", Jessica offered while Hae scrolls through the shows in the tv.

"Let's watch this one", Donghae said as he found "A walk to Remember".

Jessica came to the living room with Hae's coffee.

"Don't you get tired of watching it?", Jessica asked as the movie starts. Donghae shakes his head.

"Ani", he replied and focused on the movie. Jessica got a pillow and she lays her head on his lap. She is checking her phone. They are just both enjoying their separate world together. After a few minutes, Jessica fall asleep.

Donghae noticed that she's sleeping already and just lets her be. The movie ended and there were tears in Donghae's eyes. He wipes them and looks at Jessica sleeping soundly on his lap. 

He was about to carried her to her room, and something fell from her hand. Hae checked it and it's a necklace. The pendant is a moon and a sun, exactly alike with the one he gave her before, but this one is bigger.

"I will wear it well, okey. Kamsahamnidaaaa", Donghae said and placed back Jessica to the sofa and he placed the necklace on him. He carried her again and placed her softly on the bed.

Love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it (an exerpt from A Walk to Remember)

"Dream of me sweetly, princess", Donghae whispered and kissed her forehead. Hae left the room and slowly closed the door. 

He touched the pendant.

The sun and the moon are always on the same sky, but they rarely meet. We'll do our best so we can be together, like an eclipse, me and you together.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter