Into the New World

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls are so excited to be making their own choreography for their first public performance. Jessica jots down as each of them especially Hyoyeon gave the most suggestion. They only have two days to practice and with that limited amount of time, will they be able to make it? During the making of the steps, Jessica and Hyoyeon are leading the group. The rest are following or are watching them.

"I'll just go out to the washroom", Hyoyeon said and left. Jessica continued to create steps for the group.
Omo! Time is running short and we are not yet finish with the choreography, Jessica is starting to panic.

She's the sunbae of the group and though she's not the leader, she feels that she is carrying the responsibility for the group. Even in training days, she was the one being responsible. After a few minutes and Hyoyeon didn't come back yet, Yoona volunteered to find her.


Jessica is getting mad. During training, they can't really leave that long out of the training room, and Hyoyeon is missing in action just like the other time.
Hyoyeon came back and started to teach some new dance routine. Jessica is totally mad already.


"Kim Hyoyeon! Which bathroom did you go to?", Jessica asked.
"Just there", Hyoyeon said but she is lying. Jessica came to Hyoyeon unmindful of the camera, she placed her arms over Hyo's shoulder. The rest of the girls are silent, sensing the tension in the atmosphere.
"You can't do this. We have limited time to practice and you've done this before", Jessica said, reprimanding Hyoyeon.
Hyo starts to tear.
"I was on the computer checking for dance steps", Hyoyeon blurt out the truth. Jessica became silent and was like a cold water is poured on her.
Hyoyeon starts to teach them again the new steps but Jessica isn't following. She came to her, and Jessica starts to cry.
"You're so mean", Jessica said and the rest of the girls gathered together.
"It was all a misunderstanding", Taeyeon said.


Everything is cleared and they began to practice again with smiles on their faces. They practiced early in the morning up until early dawn. They slept and woke up early again to practice.


The girls were all nervous waiting at the backstage for their turn.
We were given limited time, but we practiced hard and we will just give the best that we can do, Jessica said to herself.

This is it! Jessica said to herself as the curtains fell and they are about to start their first public performance. All the nine girls gave it their all, they sing and dance to the best of their ability. However the students who were watching are not showing any response at all.


The host cut in.
"Wait wait!", the host said, and the students starts cheering for them.


The girls are all shocked earlier with the passive response, but it didn't stop from giving them all. It turned out it was a trick on them. The crowd cheered for the newest girl group so nyu shi dae! They performed again for the second time and there were fire burst and the stage is really so hot. After their second performance, though they are all sweating very much, they are so happy for the positive responses of their audience.


The crowd requested one more time, and they performed for the third time.
Totally exhausted after giving her all energy, and she was feeling suffocated, Jessica collapsed backstage.

The first public performance of SNSD! They are now entering into the new world.

Donghae asked SNSD's manager for him to see Jessica. He went directly to their dorm hearing that she fell ill. But the manager declined saying that Jessica is already resting. Donghae went back to their dorm. It's been months that he hasn't seen her, and before the girls stayed at the dorm, they had practices that would last until 10 hours or more. He was worried for Jessica that she might have overworked herself.


I wish I could see you, Donghae said to himself.

Eunhyuk go with him the next day to visit Jessica. Cameras are already around since they are having their reality show School of Rock. Eunhyuk was joking to the camera and when Jessica came out, he but Jessica just ignored them. Donghae smiled seeing Jessica. She turned back and smiled at him.

For SNSD's first performance that was aired live, Super Junior and SNSD are greeting each other backstage. Out of the camera, Donghae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter