Still You

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae can't sleep.

Did she return already?

What time is it now?

Is she at the hotel room already?

He just tossed and turned around on the bed. 

"Aissshh", Eunhyuk complained. 

"Mian (I'm sorry)", Hae apologized.

"If you are curious about her, call her up", Eunhyuk said and went back to sleep.

Donghae went out of the room with his phone. He dials a number.

"Yeobeoseyo", answered the woman on the other line.

"Donghae here", Hae said. 

"Ah, oppa", she replied.

"Is Jessica already at the hotel?", Hae asked. 

"She didn't arrive yet", she replied.

"Ah, kurei. Thanks Yuri-ah", Donghae said and they ended the call. It's already dawn and Donghae decided to go to the pool of the hotel where he can view the night sky.

Hae lay down on the pool chair and just looks at the sky.

It's so peaceful and quiet, he thought to himself. He didn't realize when, but he fell asleep. Fatigue won over him.

 

"Donghae oppa called and asked about you", Yuri informed Jessica when she arrived at their hotel room. Jessica stopped removing her shoes at looks at Yuri.

"Don't you love him still?", Yuri asked her directly. Jessica looks down to continue removing her shoes.

"Love is not enough", Jessica replied. Yuri looks sadly at her. There were times that Yuri catches Jessica still looking at the photos of Donghae. 

Why can't you two make up?, Yuri says in her mind.

"I think someone out there will not have a good sleep, thinking of you", Yuri said and pats Jessica's shoulder.  

 

Jessica dined out with Tyler earlier and they chat endlessly. They had a good wine and a good food, and Tyler is a good company. Jessica enjoys being with him and they talked all about everything under the sun. They haven't noticed how the time flies and it's already passed midnight.

"Think about my proposal", Tyler said to Jessica after he dropped her off to the hotel. 

Jessica put on a robe and her feet brought her to the pool side. She cannot sleep, and decides to breathe fresh air. 

Ahhh, it feels nice, she said to herself. She plays the water with her feet and feels the coldness.

Refreshing!, she smiles to herself.

Looking around she saw Donghae sleeping soundly on one of the pool chair. Jessica came to him.

"Paboya", she said softly. Donghae is sleeping like a baby, and Jessica feels the pain in her heart again. 

"Don't you know you can get sick staying all night here?", Jessica wants to wake him up and scold him. But she did not.

 

"Take good care of yourself", Donghae hears Jessica's voice so he wakes up and opened his eyes. He rubs his eyes but no one is around. He felt dismayed. 

It's just a dream, he said to himself. Upon standing up, the blanket covering his body fell, and then he realized someone covered him blankets. 

Jessica?, Hae asked himself.

 

Sm artists left China and they are now at Incheon Airport.

"Can we take a picture", a fan asked Jessica. 

Donghae had been following Jessica. She's the type to go out of her own or to go ahead of the crowd, especially if they're just waiting and doing nothing. Or she would play with the members or the managers, being dorky and just laugh out. She just can't stay put. So Donghae kept his eyes on her and within safety distance. Some fans can be so rowdy and that might hurt their idols.

"I'm sorry, we're not allowed by our agency" Jessica replied. Sadness was written on the fan's face, and didn't expect what followed.

"What happened?", Jessica touched the fan's hand to check the scars that is on her wrist. The fan was surprised and was not able to reply. She suffered depression and had tried to do the unimaginable. She was glad she did not suceed and right now she is still alive.

"Be strong. Everything will be alright",+ Jessica said and pat her hand. The fan smiled and Jessica's words warm her heart.

I was once as young as you are. I cannot imagine what you had been through to do that, so stay strong, Jessica silently cheered for her.

"Sica", their manager called her. Jessica left but her words stayed with the fan and had been a source of strength to move on and continue. 

Donghae watched and heard her. 

Things have not been easy for you as well. But you always move on forward with courage.

Jessica, can I stay by your side? I hope everything goes well for you if it's not, can I be there for you still? Can we go back to how we were? Donghae looked at her walking away with the members and their managers. 

Donghae continued on with super junior activities and after a few months of preparation, he opened his first restaurant Grill5taco. He is so excited as this the first business venture. Some of the members came in to celebrate it with him. He texted Jessica a brie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter