First Snow

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and Donghae are both dripping wet from the rain.

Jessica is still smiling at they both arrive in front of the door to her suite. Though it's cold, her heart is full of warmth. She looks at Donghae still laughing and just wish she could extend their time of being together.

"Acchuu!", Donghae suddenly just sneeze.

"I better go take a shower now", Donghae said and started to take a step back.

"Kkeunde-", Jessica interrupted him.

"Do you have the access to your room?", Jessica asked. Donghae scratched his head. He doesn't have it. It's with their manager hyung.

 

Donghae is taking a shower in Jessica's suite. She forced him to. While waiting  for him to finish, she is checking her stuff what clothes she can lend to Donghae.

"This looks cute!", she chuckled and placed the sleeveless stretchable Mickey mouse top on the bed.

"Will he wear this one?", Jessica took out her new boxers.

It will not fit, Jessica dismissed the idea.

He can just wear a robe, though, Jessica thought.

The door bell rang, and Jessica went to the door and checked who it is. It's her manager, Gweoyon.

"I was worried about you", the good friend manager rant the moment Jessica opened the door. But her face is immediately replaced with surprise upon seeing Jessica.

"You're a mess!", she exclaimed seeing Jessica's ruffled and wet hair, and the damp clothes.

"Palli! Take a shower or you might get sick", the manager urged Jessica.

"I'm fine!", Jessica replied. The manager looked intently at Jessica. She noticed the smile in Jessica's face and there's a certain glow in her eyes.

"Something's changed in you", the manager commented and heard the shower in the bathroom.

"I was about to go to the bathroom to take a shower", Jessica immediately said when she noticed her friend's reaction.

"Aigoo. Why didn't you turn off the water", the manager shakes her head and walked towards it. Jessica ran as fast as she can and blocked the door.

Manager Gweoyon removed Jessica's hand from the door.

"Let me just pee, okay", the manager insisted on using the bathroom.

"Aniya!", Jessica said and immediately entered the bathroom and closed the door from the inside.

"Just go back to your room", Jessica said loud enough for the manager to hear. She lean on the door and sighed in relief.

"You're acting really weird", the manager shouted from the outside and left after a couple of minutes.

"Gwenchanha?", Donghae asked. Jessica was startled and her eyes widened upon seeing Donghae. His upper torso is bare. The muscles in his arms, and the abs, perfect body! Only a towel is wrapped on his lower torso. His hair is damp and messy and looks so y that way.

Donghae moves closer to her and leans his face to kiss her lips. Jessica closed her eyes as their lips touched. Donghae kissed her lightly at first, then his kisses became deep.

"Donghaeyah", Jessica's arms is around Donghae's neck. And while the rain continuously pours and it's cold outside, the room is filled with burning passion.

Donghae pressed Jessica against the door. He kiss her again and his kisses move down to her neck.

"Donghae", Jessica whispered his name again. How she whispered his name drives him crazy. He kissed her again on her lips as her hand moves to the back of his head.

They cannot deny that they are still very much attracted to each other.

"Jessica", Donghae calls her name bringing chills down to her spine.

Donghae grasped the door open and still kissing her, they went to her bedroom. Jesica starts to unbotton her shirt. Donghae laid Jessica on the bed and joined with her. Jessica's hands move to his arms, then to his abs. The touch of her fingertips brings him to a frenzy.

The last button of her shirt fell off. Donghae kissed her on her lips. She let out a moan and her hands caress his back.

"Jessica!", Donghae called out her name and lightly taps her arm.

"Gwaenchanha?", Donghae asks.

"Did someone came?", Donghae asked some more.

Jessica woke up from her daydreaming.

What were you thinking, ert?, she scolded herself silently.

She combed through her hair and lightly taps her cheeks, and is very embarassed with herself.

Her face is flushing red and shakes her head to wake up.

"It's-it's my manager", Jessica replied.

"I-I'm going out now", Jessica said and hurriedly turn around to open the door.

"Wait", Donghae said and touched her arm. Jessica's heart who just started to normalize began to beat faster again. Jessica turns around to face him.

"You should get a shower now or you'll get sick", Donghae said.

 

Jessica finished drying herself and Donghae is in the living room still waiting for their manager and the rest of the group members.

Donghae wears the mickey mouse top with his robe on and is watching a movie. He turns his head to look at Jessica who just came into the living room. She took a deep breath and seated herself a seat away from Donghae.

After a few seconds of silence, Jessica cleared .

"I-uh", Jessica wants to talk to him and apologize for whatever it's worth now.

"What happened-", Jessica was interrupted because his phone rang.

"Excuse me", Donghae said and answered the call.

I hurt you so much before. I hope you can forgive me and I pray that you are happy, Jessica said as she watched him taking the call.

It's from Eunhyuk telling him that they're already at their suite. The pictorial for the day wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter