This is Time

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Papa Jung and Mama Jung arrived 30 minutes later and have received the news that the baby is alive. 
"Soo Yeon?", Mama Jung asked Krystal about Jessica.
"What about Soo Yeon-ah?", her mother shakes Krystal.
"Eomma", she hugs her mother tight.
"Eonnie.. She-", tears fall on Krystal's eyes and she can't continue to talk.
"Tell me what happened to my daughter!", Mama Jung is raising her voice now. She doesn't want to think of the worse. Papa Jung is caressing her back.
"Minho", Papa Jung called Minho who is behind Krystal.
"Sica eonnie is still in the ICU. Hyung is there with her", Minho answered.
Mama Jung couldn't bear to stand hearing the news. Krystal readily caught her. Mama Jung starts to cry.
"My daughter", she cried and Papa Jung hugs her.
"Yeobo, be strong", he said to her.
"Our daughter", Mama Jung still continues to cry while Papa Jung hugs her. Minho gives support to Krystal who is also crying again. 

Donghae is wearing protective suit with a head cap. His head bowed down while he's holding Jessica's hand.
Jessica is laying down on her bed inside the Intensive Care Unit. She is hooked up to a mechanical ventilator that helps her breath. On her hands are different tubes connected to different fluids of different use. A blood transfusion is also going on to supply additional blood that she had lost. Different devices are attached to her to monitor her vital signs.

He didn't know how long had he been there. Time means nothing. He had been called out to eat many times already. By Krystal then by Minho and by Donghwa. But he wouldn't budge. He isn't hungry and he is not leaving Jessica's side.


"Sica!", Donghae said. Hi face is forlorn and had aged a lot for the hours that has passed by and his eyes are red from crying.
He caressed Jessica's face. 

"Soo Yeon, wake up jebal", he cried as he hold Jessica's hand. They have been through so much in the past and who would have thought they would end up together. Coffee and wine did found their match in each other.

"You can't give up now. You have to be strong for our daughter, for me, for us",  he said as he buried his face on her hand.

"I will not give up so don't you dare leave me", Donghae said through tears.

 

Mama Lee and Donghwa came. Super Juniors as well. They all give their encourage and prayers for Jessica. Donghae is still staying in the ICU. But due to Mama Jung's persistent urging, Donghae came out of the room and eat a few spoonfuls of meal. He doesn't have any appetite to eat. 

His feet drags him to the nursery room and looks through the glass window. He is ready to see his baby, their baby, Jessica and Donghae's little girl.

Yeonhae Jung Lee. The tiny baby girl is wrapped in her pink blanket and is sleeping peacefully. Tears fall on Donghae's face and he immediately wipes them with his hand and his face turned to a heavenly smile.

The nurse noticed him and asked if he wants to come inside and hold the baby. He nods and he wears a suit and came inside.

He carries Yeonhae on his arms, awkwardly at first. He is not yet adept in handling babies though this was taught in the baby classes that he and Jessica attended to before.

You look so fragile and small, Donghae is a bit scared to hold the cute little cudly baby in his arms.

"You're doing fine", the nurse gives him encouragement.

You're very beautiful, my daughter, Donghae's heart swells with pride.

You have Jessica's forehead, Donghae chukles.

The baby seemed to hear his thoughts and a crease formed on her forehead. 

Donghae laughs softly.

"Yes. You have your mother's beautiful forehead", Donghae said. This time, Yeonhae smiles and cute dimples showed on both her cheeks.

"Your mother would be so happy to see you", Donghae added.

Jessica, palli. Wake up now. Our daughter needs you. I miss you, Donghae thought to himself while looking at their newborn. He is beyond happiness to see Yeonhae but he is anguished for what Jessica is going through.

Be strong yeobo, Yeonhae is waiting for your arms to carry her. Your sweet voice to soothe this little baby. I know you would love to see her, yeobo, Donghae's thoughts goes to Jessica.

 

 

"Yeobo!", Jessica calls out to him. Donghae peaks through the room and saw Jessica arranging the stuff inside their baby's future room.

The room is spacious for a new born baby. The walls are painted in light colors with streaks of pink. After they learned that their baby is a girl, they immediatel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter