Think About Us

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We got it!",  the promotional team manager went into Jessica's office and told her the good news.

Jessica almost dropped the cup that she's sipping on.

"We can start photoshoot and filming next week", the team manager added.

Jessica decided to have Super Junior for their models. But she was surprised that they got the confirmation too quickly.

Their agency did agree?, she can't believe it. When she came back to the entertainment industry a year ago, it wasn't that easy. Coridel Ent had to find alternative ways so Jessica can have her stage. They had VApp, Dingo, Youtube, and attend University shows but she was not able to promote on Big broadcast stations, except for KBS where she has a hosting show in Beauty Bible. SBS Inkigayo, her name got removed and good thing the fans protest so her name got back again.

She remembered her comeback stage. Yes, it wasn't easy. But she made it to the top. After a year, she is still active with music industry while managing the worldwide expansion of her fashion label.

Whoever said she cannot handle both, is a total lie. She is even doing acting and she is improving everytime.

 

She checks her laptop and a screen came up.

Lee Donghae of Super Junior just got married to his long time girlfriend doctor, the caption reads.

What?, Jessica rubs her eyes, that's when she woke up. 

Just a dream, she said to herself.

Her heart is beating loudly and she can't understand her feelings. She feels so relieved that it's just a dream. She looks around her room and checks the time. Still 2am. 

She feels it again. The coldness of the room. The silence all around. The darkness outside her window. She wrapped her blanket  over her and stared at the ceiling.

Donghaeyah, she sighs and took a couple of minutes more until she fell asleep.

 

Jessica is with Tyler and they are waiting in the hotel lobby for the arrival of Super Junior members. Jessica is sitting and have been conditioning herself.

Tyler noticed her nervous expression and touched her hand.

"Gwenchanha?", Tyler asked. Jessica took a deep breath and smiled.

"I'm fine", she replied. 

 

Super Junior members enter the hotel one by one. The members are complete. It has been many years that they got to be together. This is the last project of Kyuhyun before he would enter military. Just a few months ago, they launched an album after Siwon, Donghae and Eunhyuk finished their enlistment and it was a total success. ELFs anticipated their comeback and are so happy to see them together again.

Everyone is so handsome. They have aged manly and they are as charismatic as ever. Smiling and walking down the lobbly like they are in a runway fashion show.

Donghaeyah, Jessica took a deep breath. Donghae is wearing sunglasses and Jessica can't see through him.

Tyler offers his hand for a handshake to each and everyone. 

"Nice to see you again, Hae", Tyler said.

"Me too. I'm anticipating this project so much", Donghae replied.

"Sica!", Heechul went to Jessica and wrap his arm around her neck.

"Oppa!", Jessica complained. Siwon also came to her.

"Boss Sica, can I buy some stocks in your company?", Siwon ask and Jessica laughs and hit him.

"Aisshh!", Siwon exclaimed and laugh as well.

Leeteuk followed and hugs Jessica.

"Sica, been awhile",he said. She hugs him back.

"It's great to see you all togethet", Jessica replied.

Donghae came near her. The guys became quiet.

"Whoahhh! It's such a long flight", Eunhyuk said to cover the silence and the casual conversation started with the rest.

"Orin manida ( It's been a long time)", Donghae extends his hand. Jessica looks at him but she can't read his mind. She looks at his hand and accepts it.

"Neh", Jessica replied. Donghae lets go of her hand and join the rest.

"Jessica!", Shindong said and gave a bear to Jessica. Jessica smiles but she is looking at Donghae with his back on her.

Kyuhyun came next.

"Don't start", Jessica warned him before he can even say a thing.

"You know you can't win against me", Jessica added and Kyuhyun was dumbfounded. 

"Ara", Kyu replied.

"But", he started to speak to tease Jessica. Jessica just looked at him with her death glare. Kyu just laugh.

Kangin and the rest greeted Jessica.

"Alright! Thanks everyone. Let's have you all checked in to your rooms", Jessica said.

The others already rode the elevator to their suite.

Tyler came to Jessica and placed his arm around her waist.

The remaining guys went inside the elevator and Jessica and Tyler rode together with them. Tyler's arm still on her waist. Donghae is standing next to Jessica. Jessica can't stay still and kept stealing glances at Donghae.

Donghae caught her staring at him and Jessica immediately looked away, but her face is turning red.

What are you doing Jessica?, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter