This is love

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Devil", Hae called out Jessica. Jessica pouts and hit him. She had been called by Super Junior with that nickname since she became Number 1 in Japan and she got that nickname. It means femme fatale. She is grateful to her Japanese fans but when SuJu members are the one calling her that, that would mean they are making fun of her.

"You're cold and hot, devil", Eunhyuk added into the teasing and he got multiple hits from Jessica.
"Ahhh popcorn sik!", Eunhyuk complained. You once and you get ten times more in return from her. Then Jessica left. Donghae is just all smiling watching her walk away. If he had a camera in hand, he would take a picture of her.

"You know what, I noticed that it's only you who doesn't get that popcorn sik punishment", Eunhyuk said. SuJu men like to tease Jessica because she gets irritated easily. For the many times he, Donghae and the rest of the SuJu men would , only Donghae gets one punishment slap.
"Why is that?", he added.
"Because I'm too handsome", Donghae replied and laughed at his silly answer.
"You know what brother, you should tell her how you feel", Eunhyuk gave an unsolicited advice.
"You have to step your feet forward", Eunhyuk added. He noticed back in Tokyo tower how Jessica reacted when he mentioned Hae's 'girlfriend'. How Jessica is looking out for Donghae and is really caring towards him. He doesn't believe Jessica is still 'in love' with Jaejoong. That was years ago and Jessica told him she was just infatuated. 

I could just be wrong, but I could also be right, but who knows? Eunhyuk said to himself. 
Donghae pondered on what Eunhyuk said to him.
A confession?, Hae asked himself.
 
They are in Paris for their Smtown concert. At the backstage everyone is busy preparing themselves. As always, Donghae would go to Jessica and asked her how he looks.
Jessica fixes his collar. Hae just loves it everytime Jessica does that for him. That's why he likes to wear collared shirts so she will fix the collar for him. Jessica is standing close to him, focused on his collar and necktie, and Donghae could smell her hair.
Smells so fresh, Hae can't help himself. Jessica taps his shoulder.
"There it's done!", Jessica said. Just then, a crew bumped to Jessica causing her to be pushed forward so close to Donghae. She got surprised as her hands on Donghae's chest, and Donghae immediately encircled his arms around her for balance.
They looked at each other, and Jessica could feel the loud thumping of Hae's heart on his chest. Time seemed to have froze that instant.
"I'm sorry", the crew said. Jessica and Donghae didn't hear him as they continued to get lost in each other's stare.
"Excuse me", one staff walk passed them. Donghae and Jessica back away from each other. Jessica's cheeks are red as well as Donghae's.
"Mianhe", Jessica said. Donghae nods, but the atmosphere around them just got awkward.
"I will go now", Donghae said breaking the silence.
"Ah. Kurei", Jessica replied while combing through her hair.
"Bye", Hae said, though he is reluctant to leave.
"Ka (Go)!", Jessica replied but with a smile on her face.

The idols are enjoying their free time after the concert has finished yesterday. Mrs. Jung followed her daughter to Paris  and they are spending their time together, a lovely mother-daughter time. After doing a tour around Paris, specifically Eiffel tower, they went to Louvre museum and then went to dine at a restaurant.

Donghae and his mother are also at the restaurant. Jessica went to the washroom that's when Donghae noticed them. He goes over to Mrs. Jung.
"Eomeoni", Donghae exclaimed, his face is full of gladness. He hasn't seen Jessica's mother for a while already and he is grateful to her for always preparing seawood soup every birthday.
"Aigoo!", Mrs. Jung replied.
"If it's not the handsome Donghaeyah", Mrs. Jung hugs Donghae and kissed him on the cheeks.
They chat for a while.
"Thank you for the gift you sent me", Mrs. Jung said. Donghae smiled.
"Don't mention it eomeoni. I should be the one thanking you for the seaweed soup you make for me", Donghae said.
Mrs. Jung was surprised. She remembered making one seaweed soup but after that she wasn't able to make one for him.
"Ani. It was Soo Yeon who always makes it for you", Mrs. Jung explained. The seaweed soup is the first food Jessica had interest in learning.
Donghae was surprised.
Jessica knows how to cook?, he asked himself.
And she cooked for me?, he realized, and the thought makes him smile.
"Oh, Donghaeyah. You're here", Jessica came back from the washroom. Donghae is still smiling as he taps Jessica's head.
"Aiisshhh", she replied and acts to hit him.
"Eomeoni", Donghae went over to Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Jung stopped Jessica. Donghae smiled while Jessica pouts her lips.

 

Donghae volunteered himself in Heechul's radio show when he knew that Jessica will guest in it. Every opportunity that he can see her, he'd like to take that chance. He was sitting away from the camera but he was asked to move near each other. Sulli is just comfortable around Jessica since Sulli is on the same group with Krystal and Jessica treats her really well. 

Even if Donghae knows there's a camera focused on him, he just still can't help himself steal glances at Jessica. How she still the same girl as he knows her before and never changed. She's just become smarter and becoming more and more boss Jessica and it suits her.

"I feel depressed", Donghae said while reading the comment. Jessica got concerned.

"We (why)? We (why)?", she asked immediately. Donghae explained that he just can't get good at broadcast no matter how hard he tries.

"That's your charm", Jessica said and told him honestly.

"What's this?", Heechul interrupted them saying the two are really sweet towards each other.

At the end of the show, without any cameras around, Donghae came up behind Jessica and placed his arm on her shoulder.

Jessica punched him with her elbows.

"Don't suprise me like that", she said. Donghae just smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter