Almost

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul had been in a car accident going back to Seoul.

Before he got in an accident, he was waiting for Donghae but instead he goes back to the cemetery and that's when he saw them. He was shock. He likes Jessica a lot, and his feelings he just tries to hide as he knows Jessica only looks at him like an older brother. He had always been jealous of their friendship but seeing them kiss was really unexpected.

He was driving but his mind isn't on the road but with happened earlier. He didn't noticed he is already going off the road and when he swerved the wheel, the car toppled down. 

He had been operated on, and had metal rods inserted in his leg. He just lays there on his bed as his leg is immobilized and hangs. He had time to think through and realized it's a sign that he should forget the feelings he has for Jessica. Donghae, though he is still mourning over the death of his father, returned to work and visit Heechul everyday. Jessica and other trainees came to visit Heechul too but she never got to see and talk to Donghae about the kiss.

 

Jessica has been suspended for missing her practice. The trainer was so angry when Jessica skipped her practice even though her reason was because she went over to the hospital.

"You will be debuting next year and this is your attitude? Take some time off and reflect", the trainer said as Jessica will not be practicing for a week.

"Keep your mind straight. Don't compromise your debut for other things", the trainer added.

"Teacher, please..", she pleaded but the trainer cuts her off.

"Come back next week", the trainer said and dismissed her.

Jessica cried as she came out of the training room. 

A lady saw her and asked her what's the problem. Jessica was surprised to see the president's wife. She hesitates but the lady is so kind and warm she tells her her feelings. She didn't regret it. How could she, if the reason is because she comforted a friend. 

"And you don't regret it?", the lady asked. Jessica nods.

"I don't have single regret", she replied. Mrs. Lee is suprised with Jessica's attitude.

"I just feel that this isn't right", Jessica told the lady. The lady nods in reply.

"Then, I'm sure things will be cleared and your debut will not be affected", the lady replied. 

Jessica feels relieved talking her feelings out to Mrs. Lee. She smiled after they talk and walked back home since there's nothing more that she can do.

 

Jessica is unable to sleep at night, thinking about the kiss.

Oettokke?, she asked herself.  She goes out of her room, and saw her mother reading a book by the lamp. Her father is still awake as well and is reviewing documents and Mrs. Jung stays awake to wait for him.

"Soo Yeon", her mother noticed her and asked her to come to her. Jessica goes to her mom and hug her.

"Mom, it's so comforting to have you", she said. There is a certain warmth and security that only mother's can give to their children. 

"What's bothering you?", Mrs. Jung asked. Jessica spilled all her emotions. With her rebellion that she got suspended and also that 'accidental' kiss with Donghae. She doesn't keep any secrets to her mom.

 

After a week, Jessica came back to practice. Donghae came in and they look at each other in the eyes. A deafening silence followed and then Donghae speak up first.

"Hi", he said awkwardly. It's the first time she sees him after that incident and she doesn't understand what she's feeling. Her heart is beating fast and her hands are sweaty.

"How-how are you?", Jessica asked feeling like a fool stumbling over her words. Donghae smiled at her.

"Gwenchanha", he replied.

"Listen, I have something to tell you", but Donghae was cut off in the middle as the trainer calls everyone. Jessica smiled apologetically.

"Mian (Sorry). Next time", Jessica replied. Donghae looks at her regretfully.

If I will not tell her this time, I really will not be able to tell her, he said to himself.

But maybe it's not the right time yet, he thought to himself and waits for the right time.

 

After the practice, Taeyeon went over to Jessica.

"Can I ask you something?", she asked. Jessica nods. 

"How is Donghae oppa?", Taeyeon asked while looking down and she's blushing.

"We?", Jessica asked back teasing her. She already knows Taeyeon has a huge crush on Donghae. Jessica placed her arm over Taeyeon. Even though Taeyeon is older than Jessica, Jessica feels that Taeyeon is still a baby. Taeyeon then asked her if she likes Donghae. Jessica was surprised with her question.

"Ani", Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter