The tease and the fighter

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung, or Soo Yeon Jung in Korean, entered the SM building. The young girl wearing a yellow dress with some printed ice cream drawing on it, inhaled deeply and breathe out.

Here goes nothing, she said to herself.

SMent be ready, here I come!, she exclaimed to herself and made the ajah sign.

At her young age, she already knows what she want. When her younger sister, Soo Jung was spotted by an SM staff a year ago, her parents didn't allowed it because she's still so young. That's when Jessica found an opportunity for her dream. She had always been fascinated with the entertainment industry, the artists she sees on TV and not only that but with fashion trends, designs and clothing. She convinced her parents that she wants to be a trainee and work in the entertainment industry. Her parents were hesitant because they know being an idol could be very difficult but Jessica is persistent.

"Appa, Eomma. I'll work hard to be a trainee and later debut as an idol and you'll be very proud of me", Jessica made a promise to her parents. Mr. and Mrs. Jung couldn't help but smile at Jessica's unwavering desire, and for the many times they said no, Jessica never surrendered in convincing them.

"I will not disregard my studies. After school, I will go on trainings, but after that, I will not forget to do my home works and assignments. Promise!", she smiled and raise her hand in a promise sign.

Jessica eventually won. Mrs. Jung brought Jessica back to Korea and then whole family moved to Korea after a year. She is grateful to her parents for always supporting her in what she wants to do, always loving her despite her hardheadedness and stuborness.

She stands there in the hallway. Some young people are sitting in the lounge and talking amongst themselves. 

Oettokke? Where could be training room 4 here?, she scanned for signs but she doesn't read hangul yet, so she's confuse. 

Whom should I ask?, she looked sideways and see the information desk. She started to approach it.

"AIIIIICK!", she screamed with her dolphin scream, when someone just tickled her on her sides. Everyone became quiet and looked at her. Blood rose to her cheeks, when she realized everyone's attention is on her. She wants to run and hide in embarassment.

"Mian", she heard a boy talked and when she looked behind her back, the boy is not apologetic at all but is smiling sheepishly.

Blood from her cheeks rose to her head. Her nose is flaring and she's mad at the boy right now. The boy chuckled seeing her reaction, which makes her angry even more. 

"Mian", the boy said one more time, and went past her.

"Excuse me!", Jessica called out in English. The boy looked back at her. 

"Yes. I am talking to you", she said still in English language. Everyone is looking at them. The boy looks from his left to right, then looks at Jessica.

"Na?", he points at himself.

"Can you understand English?", she asked. The boy just looks confused. 

"You should learn some manners and not fool around making other people feel embarrassed", Jessica scolded the boy. The boy just looks at her with a huge question mark on his face and blood ooze from his nose (just kidding, nose bleed is just an expression to say he didn't grasp the meaning or is beyond his understanding).

"Ah-never mind. You don't understand what I'm saying anyways", Jessica wave her hand in dismissal and walked passed him going to the information desk. The teenagers who were there laugh at the boy and .

"Way to go Hae!", one said.

"There, you've found your match", one remarked and laugh.

Did I just became a laughing stock?, Dong Hae asked himself and looks at the girl.

"Excuse me", he heard Jessica talking in Korean.

"Can I ask where is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter