Cool Oppa

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is so nervous. She had never been bullied in her school back in America. She sticks to her close friends and her classmates just do their own stuff and doesn't mind others too much.

But her trainee sunbaes are threatening her and it's scaring her.

"What are you doing?", she heard a voice from behind the girls. It's a very sweet voice of a man, that Jessica somehow thought might be coming from an angel. It is sweet and calming but somehow very authoritative. She can't see who he is, but she feels relieved and thankful to whoever just came.

 The girls removed their hands off her immediately, and bowed their heads,not daring to lift up their eyes.

"Obseoyo, sunbaenim", replied one of the girls, but her voice shakes and Jessica thinks the girl is scared to that one who just came. They bowed and left right away leaving Jessica behind.

Jessica breathe a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness!", she exclaimed.

"Are you alright?", the guy came up to her and ask her. She sees his face and Jessica stopped breathing, even if heart is thumping fast and loud. She just continues to stare at the man.

He looks so handsome, she said to herself. 

His voice sounds deep and and he looks like a real idol,  she thought as she continues to stare at him.

"Neo gwaenchanha?", ask the guy again and touched her shoulder. Jessica woke up from her trance.

"Ah. Yeah", she nodded, and her cheeks turned red. 

He finds it cute. He chuckles and introduced himself as Junsu.  Jessica extends her hand and introduced herself.

"Thank you very much for saving me earlier", Jessica said and bowed to him.

"No need", he said and smiled. They talked a little bit and he had to leave to practice.

"See you around. Stay away from trouble", he reminded her. Jessica smiles and nods. Jessica watched him walking away as he waved his hand.

Whoooahhh. So cool sunbae oppa!, she exclaimed to herself.

 

Her everyday routine is school-home-training-home, sometimes it's school-training-home, and on most weekends, it's home-training-home. She also gets to have friends now and she's happy. She enjoy training very much. Though it is difficult, she and her co trainee friends laugh and joke a lot.

Just this one person that really keeps on bothering her. Hae. Just the mention of his name makes her blood boil. Who wouldn't be? Hae keeps on pestering her, pulling pranks on her and do whatever things just to ruin her day. 

A day wouldn't pass that Hae wouldn't drop by off their training room, and makes fun of her. Sometimes she can ignore him, but there are times that she just wants to kick his . 

What would Hae going to do today?, Jessica wonders as she haven't seen him yet. 

"Are you looking for Donghae?", Hara asked her. Jessica's brow knit.

"Ani. Why would I?", Jessica denies.

"I'm relieved he is not here today!", Jessica added and went back to praticing the dance routine. Her friend just chuckled.

Kkeunde, where could he be?, she asked herself.

 

She comes out of the Sm building.

There was no Hae today, what could have happened?, she looks for possible reasons why he is absent from training.

Why are you even curious?, she suddenly asked herself.

I am not!, she quickly refute.

 

Jessica walks towards the bus stop and she saw Hae coming out from the taxi. She just ignores him, but at the corner of her eyes, she saw him, looking down and not the usual Hae with his mischievous smile. 

Donghae suddenly looks up and their eyes meet. Jessica stared for a second and look at the other way.

"If it's not Jessica, the American girl", Jessica heard Donghae talking beside her. Jessica swayed her hair and looked sideways to face him.

"Why?", she asked, and smiling so as not to show her irritation. But she stopped smiling when she realized his face is just an inch away from her. Both showed the same shock expression on their face, and immediately looked the other way. Jessica's heart beats fast, and blood is coming up to her face.

I'm very sure I'm blushi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter