Promise

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae is sulking at the dorm. He is so pissed off and angry. Jessica just said something and he got really mad.

"You know what Hae. I don't want to meddle but you should stop being pathetic", Jessica told him that after he said that he will visit Dara at her school. Though there are times that Jessica gives harsh comments, that was certainly the first time he heard her comment about his love life. He feels his pride is wounded with what she said.

"Bwo (What)?", he asked, obviously displeased with what she said. Jessica realized she may have cross the line but she can't take back her words.

"You should stop following her around, always waiting for her, always hoping and like a dog always at her command", Jessica explained, though she didn't explain it in the way that she normally does. She is just pissed off when she heard Donghae will cater again to Dara's request. She had seen how Donghae gives special attention to Dara but it seemed that the girl is not treating him well, and Jessica is mad that for that. 

Donghae's ears ring. 

Did I just heard what Jessica said?, he asked himself. He looks at her and just can't seem to place a word to what he feels.

"It's none of your business", he said and continued eating. Jessica didn't expect that response from him. She was only thinking of what's good for him, and maybe she hurt him, but she got hurt with what he said also. She stands up.

"Okey", then she left. Eunhyuk just came from getting his food.

"Where's Sica going?", he asked. Donghae didn't replied but is still pissed off.

 

He is looking out the window of his dorm. He feels apologetic now. After thinking about their conversation earlier, he realized he also made a mistake. 

Aiiishhh, he shakes his head. Jessica had been his friend for years already, but he had been in love with Dara for almost two years now. When he sees her, he just feels happy. Though the feeling might not be mutual, that is fine with him. 

His cellphone beeps, and checks that it's a message from Dara. 

Hae let's meet up, the text said. Donghae is so happy to receive the text. Even if Dara doesn't like him the way he feels for her, he knows Dara treats her well like a friend. He put aside his thoughts about Jessica and replied to Dara that he will be at their meeting place.  

The days to come, Donghae and Jessica are not talking. Eunhyuk is torn between the two. Jessica stays with her girlfriend trainees. She's particularly fond of Yoona, a bubbly girl with a bright personality, and she reminds her so much of her younger sister Krystal.

"Are you still not talking to Sica?", Eunhyuk asked Donghae. Donghae glances at Jessica who is on the other table.

"Maybe she doesn't want to talk to me", Dongahe replied.

"You know that she cares about you right? She's our friend", Eunhyuk said. Donghae nods. 

I know that she's just concern about me, he said to himself and look at Jessica again who is smiling with the other trainees but he sees she is sad deep down. 

 

Jaejoong and Jessica are practicing their dance routine. When she is really serious, nothing can break her focus. It is a difficult dance, but she mastered it and Jaejoong is surprised with her dancing skills, but he notices that she easily rans out of breath. After the music ended they did a high five and laugh together.

"Let's rest for a while", he said and offered to get water for them. He goes out of the training room and sees Donghae waiting outside sitting on the floor.

 Jessica isn't happy these days. She miss her sweet friend Donghae and she is sorry if ever she had hurt him. But she ponders, what she said is true, and doesn't want to apologize for that. Jaejoong came back with a bottle of water and gave it to her.

"We can stop for now and then let's practice again tomorrow", he said. Jessica nods and tells him to go first. She just needs to talk to their trainer and ask something. Jaejoong nods and went out first. Jessica came out of the training room and saw Donghae sitting on the floor. She stopped, Donghae stood up and they just look at each other. She is waiting for him to say something but no words came out of his mouth.

This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter