Stay, Come and go

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the passed year, the trainees did their best. They learn what they can learn. Jessica feels at times that she's not getting any better still with singing,  but Donghae kept on encouraging her. 

"I believe that everyone can be good at anything, as long as you are given the time to learn it", Donghae said.

"You are hard working, Sica. I know you will definitely be a good singer", Hae said. Jessica feels relieved and light hearted. She nods and smiles at him.

"I want to perform as a singer in different stages everywhere in the world", Jessica said and dreams of herself standing on the stage.

"How about you, Hae!", Jessica asked him.

"I want to dance in front of everyone everywhere", he replied and dance a few moves. Jessica laughs.

Yeah, we will continue to work hard to achieve our dreams, she said to herself.

"No one will give up. Okey?", Donghae said.

"Ajah", Jessica said, and Donghae did a fist up. They both laugh and smile as they dream their dreams in reality.

 

New trainees are entering the training room. Jessica just stands at the corner talking with co-trainee Soo Young. They were laughing and are engrossed with their conversation, they didn't pay attention to the people passing by.

"Annyeong haseyo", the new trainees greeted them. One of the trainees, was so nervous and when she passed by the two of them, she tripped. Jessica and Soo Young was surprised.

"Choisseunghamnida (I'm sorry)", the new trainee said, and immediately went to the side with the other new trainees. 

All the new trainees introduced their names in front of every trainer and sunbaes. Jessica looks at the new trainees. Her cold expression as she scans each and everyone. Donghae came near her.

"You look like a robot", Donghae said.

"What?", Jessica was surprised to hear that from him.

"You really look so strict", he added. She smiled at him. 

"I am-", Jessica was interrupted when one of the trainee accidentally bumped into her. Jessica recognized her as Yuri, the girl who tripped earlier. Jessica just looked at her.

"Choisseunghamnida", Yuri apologized and bowed. She looks really scared of Jessica.

"Be careful next time", Jessica said and waved her hand in dismissal. 

"What was that?", Donghae asked after Yuri left.

"What did I do?", she asked, obviously confused.

"People could get the wrong impression of you", he said. Jessica shrugged.

"Well, that's their problem, not mine", Jessica replied.

 That's one of things that fascinates Donghae with Jessica. It's one of the reasons they got to become friends. She doesn't pretends and he thinks it's really cool.

Donghae placed his arm around her shoulder.

"My friend, I just don't want you to get hurt if people misjudged you", he said. Jessica smiles.

"Aigoo, nae chingu (my friend) is so cute!", Jessica and pinched his cheek. Donghae remove her hands.

"Yah!", he said, and is about to get mad. Jessica raised her eyebrows.

"We (Why)?", she asked. Hae seeing her expression, surrendered like a puppy.

"Nothing", he replied. 

"Kkeunde, thank you chingu(friend) for worrying for me. Don't worry too much", Jessica said and placed her arm on his shoulder. She smiled at him and he smiled back.

 

Donghae was told to fetch a new trainee and bring him to the dorm. When he came back to the training room, he saw Jessica and Eunhyuk together with Jaejoong and Soo Young. 

"How was the trip?", Eunhyuk asked him.

"It's fine", Donghae replied.

"I hope you could get to be friends with him", he said. He feels worried for the new trainee because he looks different with regards to his style of dressing up.

"He is quite unique", Donghae added.

"Okey. I promise to talk with him", Jessica said. Donghae felt relieve. The next day he called the new trainee to their table. They are eating snacks at the cafeteria.

Jessica saw the new trainee. He is wearing a wig and his clothes isn't particularly on the mode. Heechul seated quietly next to Donghae. Heechul looks cold and his head is held up high. Jessica looks at him and smiled.

"Oppa, you're from  Gangwondo?", Jessica asked with her sweet voice. Heechul was surprised and looks at her who is smiling at him. He feels happy that someone is talking with him. He thought no one w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter