Fly

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thailand fans of Jessica came to support her on her first fan meet that is held in Thailand and sponsored by Blanc and Eclare.

If it's not enough that she cried on her birthday, Thailand fans also made her cry.

There is this cute video about Jessica's career story and the many many reasons fans continued to love and support her and will always be there to protect her.

You guys, Jessica said on her mind as tears rolled down her cheeks. The love and support she receives from fans after her career hit bottom the previous year, made her so grateful to the fans. She has no other way to go down when she's already at her lowest. 

She looks at the golden sky of lights lit by the fans. 

I lost the ocean, but you all are creating a golden sky for me, Jessica cried again and the fans cried together with her. Last year wasn't really the best year, and everyone in that room can feel the sadness, the gratefulness and the love. After a few minutes of sniffing and holding up her tears, she pasted fake tears on her cheeks, and makes the aegyo to which the fans laugh inspite of tears.

The road may seem lonely now that I'm all alone in the stage, Jessica realizes as she sings a song to the fans.

But I am with the people who stayed and never leave my side, my family, Donghae, real friends and the fans. That would be enough, she added.

I lost a lot, but I got to keep what's true, she thought.

I will definitely come back. For all of you, Jessica said in her mind with conviction and a promise.

 

When you hit rock bottom, and you have nothing more to lose, there's no other way but to go up.

 

"Sica", Donghae entered the patio and he sees Jessica in front of the piano and is lost in her own world, with a music sheet and a pen and a glass of juice on the table. She is tapping on some keys.

Donghae had been calling her, texting her but he got no reply. If he didn't call Krystal, he wouldn't know where she is, and she is at her home and didn't even bother to respond to him. He is mad but he keeps his voice under control.

Jessica finally noticed him and she got surprised.

Jessica smiles at him and asks him to come over. Seeing her smile, Donghae forgets that he is mad.

Jessica looks more at peace now, relaxed and indeed is looking more and more beautiful. Her smile shows the excitement on her face.

"I am currently composing a song", she said to Donghae.

"Here read this one", and Jessica hands him a notebook.

 

When it’s dark
Be the light
And protect me
Like Fireflies

When tears
Blur my sight
Hold me
Like you’re magic

When I was tired and collapsed
You raised me up
Your love overflows in this universe
And the sky turns golden
 like shining stars

Today
I’ll Be Thanking You
For always being next to me
Every Minute Second Forever
Let’s walk together to the end of time

Your Love Is Strong
Wake me
We have become
One with time

You’ll Never Know
My heart
I will say it now
You’re My Golden Sky*

 

 

""It still isn't finished and still needs some polishing though", Jessica added.

Donghae read the words and look at Jessica.

"I can't believe you!", Donghae is shock beyond words.

"Did you really write this?", he just wants to tease Jessica. His smile is from ear to ear and he is so proud of her.

"I wrote that out of gratitude to all the fans", Jessica said. 

"I don't even know how I had them as fans. I always feel their love for me", she added. She still can't believe her fans have always stayed with her and always cheer for her.

They don't know me personally and I don't know them personally, but they give me strength for me to just continue on with my passion fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter