Beautiful

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica fought and she fought hard for that battle inside her. With continuous therapy and with Donghae by her side, she was able to regain herself. Unbeknownst to her, Donghae informed Jessica's parents and Mr. and Mrs. Jung are the more supportive of her.

She is now more confident to show herself to the public and she is not scared anymore of the bashers. She is able to show a side of her that is full of flaws, but none the less, the side that is part of her. She embraced whole hearted her being herself, her imperfections and all that. She's turned better and stronger.

Netizens noticed how different she was but is still the same, just that she's got more charm now, more aegyo, more fun and more happy and that is because of showing her true self. Though she is still the ice princess and spaces off a lot of times. Mental freedom and positive thinking is the key.

She also does exercise to keep her body fit and she is not anymore focused on her body weight. Aside from the idol activities, she keep herself busy learning fashion and trends.

 

Jessica came home from her group activities. She opened the door on Krystal's room and surprised everyone. She had known about the incident with Krystal getting bash from netizens for her attitude during one of the shows. And Jessica saw her parents hugging their youngest daughter.

“I am home!” and ran towards them.
“Family hug!”, they said in unison.

That night, Krystal and Jessica talked. Jessica sitting down on the bed while Krystal's head on her lap and she's combing Krystal's hair. She is sharing her experiences with Krystal. How she can relate with her sister.

She recalled how she’s been hurt with malicious comments, not just for her, but thinking of her family and her group.

"These are things I don't want you to experience", Jessica said. Krystal starts to cry and she rose up from the bed and hug her older sister.

"Eonnie!", Krystal cried her heart out. Though she already talked to her mother earlier, though her mother would understand, she wouldn't truly know how it feels. But with Jessica, Krystal knows she can relate well with her.

Jessica cried as well. Hearing her sister cry, she sees herself back in her debut years and for a few more years. She's crying alone in her sleep after she would receive bashes from netizens. She had to endure it alone because she's living away from family. And as much as she likes to share it with her members, she doesn't want to burden them and she can only share a portion of her feelings.

Krystal feeling that way, Jessica is in pain that her sister had to go through what she had experienced. She lose herself along the way. She lose confidence, she feels she's not good enough, that she's not beautiful enough to be loved, that she doesn't have talent. Their society is so keen on beauty and manners, that as an idol you have to be perfect, be entertaining or else you will get bash. 

You'll never have to go through it alone, Soo Jungah. I will be here for you, Jessica said to herself as she hugs her younger sister.

I am so grateful that you are my sister, eonnie. You are my idol! I want to be as strong as you are, she said in the back of her mind. 

The bond of the Jung sisters is cemented thru every hardship that they go through. Jessica is Krystal's biggest indicator. And through the years, she would want to develop like her eonnie: gentle, has tenacity and firmness.

 

"Eonnie, you look so excited", Yoona asked Jessica as they are preparing for their Tokyo concert. 

"Is it because of Donghae oppa?", Yoona . Jessica gasp and covered Yoona's lips with her finger.

"That's our secret", Jessica said to Yoona. Donghae had asked Yoona to take care of Jessica and she noticed how her eonnie is relying so much on him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter