Say Yes

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy New Year", Jessica and Donghae greets each other, as they sip on their wines.

They both have that smile, that certain smile that only them can give and show to each other.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance", Donghae said as he takes her hand and kissed it.

Jessica touched his face.

"Extend your patience again for me", Jessica said. 

"Be a good girl this time", Donghae replied. 

"Yah!", Jessica exclaimed but then smiled.

"I will do my best", she said. Donghae smiled.

"Pinky promise?", he asked. Jessica laughs.

"Gee. Okay, pinky promise", she did the pink promise with him.

 

Both phones sounded. 

The news of Yoona's relationship with Lee Seunggi is revealed by dispatch.

Jessica reads the message of Yoona. She is the first member that got caught dating. It's really a big issue for their society when it shouldn't be. It is said that dating could affect an idol's 'profitability' because fans would want their idol to be single and available for them. But once their idol reveals to be dating someone else, fans would tend to leave for other idols which is really absurd.

Yoona apologized to each and everyone of her members in a very lengthy text. Jessica feels sad that Yoona, her member that she cherish so much, a very lovely person inside and out is feeling apologetic over dating which is a normal thing for people.

"Yoonayah", Jessica called Yoona.

"What happened? Are you alright?", Jessica asked.

"Mianheyo eonnie", Yoona cried. Jessica feels so sad to hear Yoona cry. She is a strong girl and doesn't cry a lot but mostly just laughs it out.

"You don't have to", Jessica soothes her. 

"We will stay together with you, ara", Jessica said.

"Just hang in there", Jessica added. 

 

It is great that Yoona and Seunggi's dating news is taken well by the public. The public adore the couple and are wishing best things for their relationship.

Snsd members gathered together in the dorm. Yoona talked to everyone and is glad for the members who are always supportive of her. Taeyeon and Jessica are getting better now. Jessica and Taeyeon talked things out, poured their hearts out and explained each other's side of the story. Jessica is apologetic because she cannot reveal herself. The management forbade her to, and Taeyeon understands. 

On that dating news involving Yoona, the girls are able to talk heart to heart. They reminished the past, and how they have grown since their debut 7 years ago. How they are in the present and their hopes and wishes in the future. The members also gave their support to Jessica's brand and wishes the best for her in her new venture.

"Now, tomorrow, always SNSD", they cheered each other on.

 

Their contract signing is already on the negotiations. They should have better deal now. They have worked diligently for seven years, had earned that right to demand for better terms and conditions for their contract renewal.

After Yoona's dating got exposed, Soo Young's relationship got revealed then Hyoyeon's past relationship, then Yuri's current relationship. How these dating rumors surfaces just when they are about to end their contract with their agency. Jessica's rumored relationship with Tyler got the most negative response. Most netizens view Tyler in bad light and Jessica doesn't give any notice to hate comments. However, that's not how their company perceives it. 

SNSD became busy with their album coming up. They practiced and they really enjoy being together as how they are all dorky and  have good times together. Then they promote their album.

SNSD and Super Junior M are on the same stage for their respective groups' album in Music bank. Jessica and Donghae are staying at the back.

"Go to the front", Jessica told Donghae. She knows how Donghae's manager is against her even before.

"Nah. I'll stay with you", Donghae replied and Jessica smiles at him. The two are learning things from each other. Donghae learns to be fiery and to take risk. Before, Donghae would always follow what their manager says, even he feels not right about it. Now, he is standing for himself and for what he thinks is right. And he thinks there's nothing wrong standing next to the one he loves. Jessica was a person who wants to have it there and then. But with Donghae, she is learning how to balance things and be patient. They are getting well and better than before. The second chance they give each other is proving to be a right decision.

Jessica and Donghae left the stage together. They are not self-cautious anymore and just acts like their normal self even infront of the camera.

"About what I'm asking you earlier, when will you answer it?", Donghae asked Jessica. They continued walking together, then Donghae stopped and Jessica looked back at him.

"Ara. Let's meet later tonight", Jessica replied and Donghae smiled.

Finally, he said to himself.

 

Donghae looks at his watch as he just arrived at a famous restaurant. It's one of Jessica's favorite food place. Donghae checks himself and goes out of the car. Hae entered and looks around. He was calling Jessica on her phone earlier but she didn't a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter