Haru One Day

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is a great success with her comeback first solo album 'With love,J'. 

Together with that success are the dirty tactics played against her to bring her down. Media play and articles getting twisted to spread rumors about her. Why can't they just let Jessica alone and let her live her passion so fans can continue to enjoy her gift of music to them? However, if you are above them, that's when they are trying to pulling you down. Aside from those, there were shows that are just getting cancelled without justifiable reason and her name getting removed in prevoting music shows. 

Maomaos (Jessica's fans in China and has been the name adopted by Jessica's international fans) cannot stay still and watch how Jessica's comeback is trying to be ruined. They petitioned in social networking sites until finally, her name got back in prevoting list. 

Whoever is behind it all, they will not succeed. Jessica continues to fly and her fans are flying with her. VApp had been her stage for her songs since performing in music shows could become a trap for her. Fans continued to enjoy her album, the beauty of her music, the uniqueness of her voice that gives out a soft, angelic feeling, and her happy aura whenever fans see her on cam or in person.

She's a person who had endured through things, had remained positive in life, and is continuously pursuing her passion. She is an inspiration for her fans, and her resilience is to look up to.

 

Donghae continued serving as a conscripted police officer, together with Siwon and Changmin. They are like volunteer policemen, and during events, they perform, and they sing and dance together with their unit. Yesung launched his solo album under Super Junior label which is a milestone for the group. There was also an unfortunate event with Kangin's driving accident. Keeping the group together while the others are in military mandatory service is difficult to do, but the members are holding on and so does ELFs too. 

"I can't do anything for you or for the group", Donghae feels so down that he is not able to protect Jessica. That some ELFs are requesting Kangin's removal from the group and it just breaks his heart. They've reached ten years and they will not lose another member.

"Yah! Donghaeyah", Jessica called his attention. She is in her room and is preparing a gift box to bring to Donghae's mom the following day.

"Be strong. We've endured a lot worse than this before", Jessica said. 

"I don't want to focus on the negative stuff and just be happy with all the success right now. The fans love and appreciate the album, and they are really supportive of me. It's more than enough that I could ask for", Jessica said.

"And the Super Junior members are strong. Have faith in them. You are in active service right now, and more than doing anything, you can give your trust and faith to those guys", Jessica said. Leeteuk, the leader is working hard to keep the group intact. After losing a lot, he cherishes the members more than any trophy or award and he won't be unfazed. He also acknowledges Jessica's existence as part of the Super Generation after 9/30 happened as what he posted in his SNS. 

Donghae nods.

More than anything, I have to keep my trust and faith to my members, he said to himself. Jessica is his source of strength and he knows he can surpass anytrials as long as they are together.

"Saranghae", Hae said. Jessica smiles.

"Na do( Me too). Neomu saranghae (I love you very much)", Jessica replied. They ended the call and Jessica is eager to pay a visit to Donghae's mom. 

 

A year and some months passed and Jessica is at the B&E main office now located in New York. She is busy reading reports of the different branches around the world and she's satisfied with the reports. It's already midnight and she massages her nape. It has been a long day. 

Her phone alarmed and she checked it.

He is free from military service, Jessica reads the notation with a smiley emoticon and a heart. She sighs and silenced her alarm and walks to the glass window. Why she hasn't turned off the notification before and she got reminded with the past.

The leaves of the trees outside are falling now. Autumn is coming, Jessica thought to herself.

"Can I come in?", Tyler knock on the door. 

"Are you done?", He asked and goes near to Jessica and kissed her cheek.

Jessica smiled at him. 

"Yes, let's go", Jessica said as she picks up her phone. On her left ring finger, the promise ring is already gone.

 

B&E is currently on the preparation of lauching their Men's apparel and clothings. Designs have been made already, and what's left is the promotion and the actual launching for the Winter collection. The promotion team are choosing new models for the new products.

"Yeah, let's get Super Junior!", one of the crew agreed. 

"Yes, yes! Let's have them as our models", another one agreed. 

"We should definitely present this to Boss Sica", another one said. It seemed like most of the members of the promotion team are ELFs. 

Project presentation and the mention of Super Junior, Jessica looked at the screen. Each Super Junior members are being shown and she had to take a deep breath when Donghae's photo came up.

They are looking for Asians tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter