Destiny

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae slams the table. 

"Enough with this", Hae is furious. He had lived more than half his life following the company's order. He knows that they owe a lot to the company. But whatever they have earned and gain from being an idol, they all worked hard for it, with their life.

"I had hoped you would respect my decision. But it has come to this", Hae said.

Sungmin got married. Shindong as well, and Siwon has been vocal with his relationship with his girlfriend after his military duty. They are not kids anymore and they are at the right age to have their own families.

"We don't want to file a case against you for breech of contract. Don't underestimate the company", Hae is warned.

"Just do what you want", Hae said and left.

 

I promised Jessica that I would protect her from here on, and I will fulfill that promise, Hae said to himself as he left his agency's building.

Super Junior members are supportive of him and is always there for him like a real family. There's still one more year before their contract expires, but they made a pact to be together even after then. Twelve years. Twelve long years of being an idol excluding their years of being trainees. Literally, they grew up together and treat each other as brothers.

 

Jessica is worried for Donghae. He is still under the wings of her previous agency and since they "made" them, they have the power to "ruin" them.

The snow is heavily falling outside. Jessica and Donghae are in front of the hearth, and she's leaning on his chest.

"Hae", Jessica called Donghae's attention.

"I've been thinking. We can still wait for one more year", Jessica said. Donghae took her hand and kissed it.

"Don't worry too much about me", Hae said. He is just relieved that Jessica is at Coridel agency and they are really taking good care of her. It's also a good thing that she's going outside Korea because her career won't be easily manipulated and get ruined. Just being in Korea alone, it's not so difficult for Korean entertainment to be influenced by big companies especially by his agency. 

"Let's just think of positive things. Of starting our family. Of seeing little me and little you", Hae added and poked her nose. 

"Kurei", Jessica smiled. 

I will never leave you again. Even if I do worry for you, I will never surrender. We will go through everything together, Jessica thought to herself as she interlock her hand with Donghae's.

"Shall we go now and meet the wedding planner?", Donghae asked and smiled. 

"I feel tired", Jessica complained.

"It's snowing heavily outside", she pouts. These days, she just doesn't want to move and is feeling literally lazy.

"Aigoo", Donghae shakes his head. Though Jessica is pouting, she obliged to be with him and meet the wedding planner. She's becoming less of a princess and more of a Queen to her King. 

Jessica stood up and did a curtsy.

"Yes, your Highness", she said. Donghae smiles wider. Jessica looks so cute doing the princess bow.

 

The folowing days there's been blind items of a male kpop idol getting married. Then leak and edited photos of Donghae with his friend Dr. Yuna but Mrs. Lee got edited out of the photos. Then Jessica coming out of the airport before Donghae came out. Then, photos of Donghae with an engagement ring on his ring finger. His agency is quick to deny the news. And to Jessica's request, Coridel Ent didn't issue any official statement yet. 

It has been the hottest news in the online community. ELFs have been leaving thousands of comments on Donghae's SNS. Jessica had been receiving hate comments from antis on her SNS calling her name and are rude, but her Golden Stars are always there for her and wants her to be happy. 

 The wedding proceeds as planned. Donghae keeps dropping hints on his sns. About life, living and of love. Of a girl he wish to marry and to protect with his life. Of a family that he wants to start and build. Of kids he would love to carry in his arms.

 

"Auntie!", kids shrieked when they see Jessica. It has been a few months since she last visited the orphanage. Jessica ran to meet them. She missed the kids and she hugs each one of them.

It has been quite a while that she's giving financial aide to the kids in the orphanage since her SNSD years. And when she has the time in her busy schedule she comes by to see them.
"Jessica", the nun welcomes her and gives her a hug.
"Sister, I came to visit. I tag him along", Jessica said and introduced Donghae.

Donghae bows and extends his hand.
"Nice to meet you, sister", Hae said. The nun did not shake his hand but gives him a warm hug.
"I am so glad to meet you. Finally, Jessica is already getting married", the nun said and is very happy for her.
"You're a very blessed, young man", the nun sister. Jessica chuckles at the nun's compliments.
"I know, sister", Donghae replied.

Jessica is storytelling while the kids sat on the floor in front of her and a kid sits on her lap.
She reads the story with all emotion and with sound effects and the kids are glued to her and are listening excitedly.

Donghae keeps on smiling and laughing. He never sees Jessica doing these things and the more he is so proud of her. Seeing this side of her makes him realize that she is going to be a great mother.

After the storytelling, they played a game and Donghae joins them. He leads the team while Jessica leads the other team. The room is filled with laughter and even if it's snowing outside, the atmosphere in the room is warm and is filled with joy.

Donghae and his team lost so they had to dance as a consequence. He is doing aegyo to fit the kids

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter