Heaven by Your Side

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is leaning on Donghae's chest as they dance slowly. Donghae is singing to her a beautiful Chinese song by Super Junior M entitled 'Destiny'.

Yes, Destiny. For two people to be together. Amongst the billions of people in the world. Is the story written in the universe even before we existed? Could it be just plain coincidence that two hearts are brought together as one? How your fingers fit perfectly together, and each heartbeat matches each other?

Donghae ended the song. 

"Me and You", Hae said and smiled lovingly at Jessica. 

She looked at him and stopped dancing. 

"I have something to tell you", she said and looked into his eyes. Donghae sensed the seriousness in her voice and that needs his full attention. 

"You're going to be a daddy soon", Jessica said softly, watching his reaction. 

Donghae looks at Jessica and still processing what he heard. 

I'm going to be a daddy soon, he repeats it in his head. He looks at her tummy then back to Jessica, and his eyes shone with happiness. 

"I'm going to be a daddy?", Hae asked Jessica in confirmation. Jessica nods. 

"I'm going to be a daddy!", Hae shouts happily and lifts Jessica up. Jessica is laughing out upon seeing how happy Donghae is.

"I'm going to be a daddy soon! Yohhoo!", Donghae happily exclaimed. 

Hae placed her down on her feet and meets her eyes.

"I love you, Soo Yeon Jung Lee", and kissed her lips. Jessica closed her eyes and wrap her arms around his neck. They stopped kissing and Hae bends down and whispers to Jessica's tummy.

"Baby, I am your daddy", Hae said.

"I love you and I can't wait to see you", Hae added. Jessica listens with these words of love from Donghae for their baby.

She rubs her tummy. No bump is still visible, but a heartbeat is already beating inside it. The heartbeat of Donghae and Jessica's baby.

"Baby said 'I love you too, daddy", Jessica replied.

Hae looks back at Jessica and hugs her.

"Thank you!", Donghae said and kissed her hair.

"I love you", Jessica replied and hugs him back.

 

They sat together on the sand watching the sunset.

"I feel so blessed", Jessica as she holds Donghae's hand and one hand on her tummy.

"I feel the same way", Hae replied and wrap his other arm around her shoulder.

You are my heaven on earth, Jessica said as she looks at Donghae.

It is heaven by your side, Donghae said as he leans his head to her in a kiss. Jessica closed her eyes.

Kring kring. Jessica's phone rings. 

Aiish, Donghae exclaims. Jessica opens her eyes and a smug look on her face as she checks her phone and smile seeing who it is.

"It's Soo Jungah", Jessica said and answered the call with a smile. 

Krystal's face pops up on the screen.

"Oppa(Older brother)! Chukhahaeyo (Congratulations)!", Krystal screamed. Donghae laughed while blushing.

"Komawo (thank you) doensaeng (younger sister)! You're going to be an aunt soon", Hae replied. 

"Look what I got!", Krystal showed a pair of pink clothes.

Jessica gasped. 

"For my baby princess, I'm going for pink", Krystal said. Pink isn't her favorite but for Jessica's baby girl, it should be pink.

"Soo Jungah, it's too early. How do you know it's a girl?", Jessica asked smiling.

"I just know it", Krystal proudly says.

The couple both laugh.

"I'll be the best aunt", Krystal proudly says.

Jessica and Donghae laughs even more.

 

Everyday is a blessing for the newlywed couple.
Waking up every morning in the arms of your beloved half. Greeting each other and praying together as you both start your day.

"Good morning, too, baby", Donghae smiles as he whispers on Jessica's tummy.
"You're growing everyday and soon, we'll get to see each other. Me and your mom loves you so much", Donghae said and kissed her tummy.
How Jessica loves to see her husband loving their baby. She smiles at Donghae and Hae kissed her lightly on her lips.
"I love you", Hae said.
"I love you, too", Jessica would reply and then they would rise up from their bed.

Jessica prepares breakfast for Donghae before he goes for work. Sometimes it's Donghae who prepares breakfast just to surprise her.

That morning, Jessica feels a little odd but she just dismissed it. She goes to check the branch of B&E and Krystal is just around and will be coming over soon from filming a movie with Minho.

 

Sitting behind her desk in her office, just suddenly, she felt cramps on her back and she winced in pain. Then some fluid gushes on her legs. 

Panic is written all over Jessica's face. 

I'm not due yet to give birth!, Jessica feels so worried and she immediately dials Krystal phone.

"Soo Jungah, palli. My bag of water broke", Jessica's voice is shaking.

"Oh my gosh!", Krystal got worried as well.

"I'm going there real quick", Krystal is on a panic mode. Minho came by and Krystal immediately ride on his car as she dials Donghae's number.

 

"Oppa! We're bringing eonnie to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter