One and Only flower

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After breaking down and crying, it seemed that Jessica cannot cry anymore. She wipes her tears and composed herself. She goes over to the door and turned the knob.

We?(Why), she asked herself. The door isn't opening. 

"Is anyone outside?", she taps on the door.

"Can someone hear me?", She calls out.

"Hello!", she shouted but no one seems to hear her. She checks her phone. The battery is drained.

"Oettokke?", she feels so helpless as she sat on a chair. 

Probably the guard will check later, she tells herself as she rested. She was too tired from crying.

 

Donghae saw Jessica leave the main SM building earlier and he wants to talk to her so he followed her.

Donghae checks the time. 

How long is she going to stay inside?, he asked himself. It's been two hours already that Jessica is inside the trainees' building.

 

Donghae decides to check on her and goes inside the building. 

He immediately went to their training room when they were trainees. He opened the door, and saw her sleeping. Her head rested on the wall and opened. He noticed how puffy her eyes are. 

The door closed and Jessica woke up from the sound of the door banging. 

She squint her eyes, and is surprised to see Donghae.

She rubs her eyes, in case she is just dreaming or hallucinating. Then looks at the door that's closed.

"The door!", Jessica shrieked and ran passed Donghae to check and tries to open the door.

"It's locked!", she said in dismay.

Donghae looks at her and realized the situation they are in. There's a problem with the lock, the door can only be opened from the outside. 

Jessica looks at Donghae. 

We're trapped! Donghae realized and immediately hides his phone away.

"Let me try", he said and asked Jessica to move. He tried to break the door opened, but he really isn't giving his best.

"It won't open", Donghae said. Jessica realized the situation she's in. After their break up, this is the first time they are actually together and alone.

"How about your phone? Can we call someone?", Jessica asked.

"I didn't bring it", Donghae lied.

"Why are you here?", he immediately changed the topic.

"Kkeunyang (Just because)", she replied.

"Why are you here?!", she asked him.

"Just because", Hae replied.

"Silly", she replied and laugh. Donghae joins in laughing with her. They forgot how much fun they had together and how much they have focused on their difference for the passed months. Laughing together right now brings back those wonderful times they have as good friends.

An awkward silence followed so Donghae continued to talk about the past.

"Do you remember Hyukjae getting punished for being too rowdy?", Hae asked. Jessica laughs.

"And you, you're so scared of the trainer you don't speak a lot to her", Jessica laughs.

"You are so cold looking, one of the new trainer is intimidated by you", Hae added.

"I am not!", Jessica refute.

"Yes you are", Donghae insisted.

They had a lot of beautiful times together. It's good to be reminded of the past as you live your present and hope for a more wonderful future.

 

Donghae sits infront of the piano and started to play a song. It's a song Jessica taught him and Heechul back in the days.

Sekai ni hitotsu no dake no hana. 

Donghae sing along as Jessica stands in front of the room. The song brings so much memories, of happiness and sadness, of friendship and of breaking up. The song itself is really beautiful. Jessica used to say to Donghae before how his facial feature and built looked Japanese and taught him to play this piece on the piano when the song was released 2003. The lyrics of the song is really beautiful.

Jessica just stares at Donghae and she didn't know but she is crying.

They broke up but they never said a thing to each other. Feelings that were never expressed and were just buried but are now resurfacing.

Jessica wipes her tears but it just won't stop.

"Kkeuman (Stop)", she said. Donghae looks at her, tears gleaming in his eyes.

"Jessica", Donghae calls her name.

"No", Jessica stops him.

"I am so sorry", Donghae cannot hold his tears and walks towards her.

Jessica takes a step back.

"Hajima (Don't)", Jessica warns him.

Donghae continues to walk towards Jessica.

"Please forgive me", Donghae said as Jessica continues to cry.

Donghae stops in front of her and wipes her tears. He comforts her as he wraps his arms a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter