Tell Me

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where's Jessica, Donghae congratulates everyone but he looks around for her.

There she is, Donghae saw her and went to her. Jessica saw him and Donghae hugs her, and she hugs back.

"Chukhahaeyo (Congratulations)!", Donghae said. Jessica smiled back, but she is so happy deep inside. 

Everytime SNSD and SUJU are on the stage together, Donghae would make sure to go out of his way and approach Jessica. Jessica, though in a subtle way, also goes out to Donghae.

SNSD wins again, and the girls are really beyond happiness. SuJu members are so proud for their hoobaes (junior in rank). It's a good thing that they debuted first to pave the way for them, the guys thought.

At the backstage, Donghae and Jessica are together and did a high five.

"We made it this far", he said and placed his arm on her shoulder. Jessica gulps and took a deep breathe.

 This feeling again. Oettoekke?, she asked herself trying to calm down her heart that is beating fast.

 "Yah! Where's my gift?", Jessica asked, trying to sound natural. He scratched his head.

"I don't have any", Donghae replied. 

"Aiish", Jessica removed his arm over her shoulder and walked away. Donghae laughs and followed her.

"Sica, wait", he said but is laughing still.

 

Despite the bubbly appearance Jessica has been showing on screen, Donghae can't help noticed just how much Jessica lose weight. Could it be because of too much work or something else?

Jessica, what is it that you're not telling me?, Donghae ponders to himself. He just can't find a word to it, but there's something Jessica isn't telling him and he is quite worried. 

 

There's been an issue going on inside SM company, and finally today, the bomb's been out. 3 of the 5 members of DBSK filed a lawsuit to terminate their contract with SM. 

As Jessica is close to Junsu and Jaejoong, she immediately called them. They had already talked to her about this, but she hoped it would not arrive at this point. SM is fairly a large company compared to just the three idols.

"Will you be alright , oppa?", Jessica asked Junsu.

"It has come to this, no turning back now", Junsu replied and Jessica heard him sigh. Her father had told her before. What can a few individuals do against a giant company? Jessica prayed everything will turn out well for her friends.

She remembered what Dana from The Grace told her before. 

"The entertainment industry isn't long. You have to mark a mark, or you'll just be forgotten. And even if you do make your mark, time is the enemy", she told her before their group had been disbanded. 

Yes, the entertainment industry will not last long. We will age and who knows by a few years from now if we will still be what the public wants. I can just enjoy it as far as it can go, and hopefully have the best farewell stage for our group, Jessica thought to herself. They can't deny SNSD is at their highest peak, how many years more that they can stay on top?

 

Donghae called Jessica over the phone. He knows how much Jessica had been persuading Jaejoong to think well of their decision, and knowing Jessica's kind heart, she might be affected more than she should. They talked and suddenly their conversation got heated up. 

"If only Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa would have joined the three, I think SM would really have a difficult time against them. But just the three minus the two and against SM..", Jessica sounds so worried.

"Why are bringing up Yunho hyung here? And remember SM is our company", Donghae said, trying to protect Yunho who is a close friend of him.

"I know. But how all of them work hard until they get sick and all, and the distribution of profit, do you think it's fair?", Jessica raise her voice. Donghae just can't seem to understand Jessica at times, times like this. 

"Yeah, it's because you're too concerned for Jaejoong hyung that's why you're like this?", Donghae can't help but get jealous. 

Jessica shakes her head in disapproval.

"I can't believe I'm hearing this from you!", Jessica said and it's clear on her tone that's she's really hurt. 

"You're not making any sense", she retorted.

"You're not making any sense either", Donghae said and it's him who is raising his voice this time.

"Let's just end the conservation here", Jessica volunteered and Donghae agreed.

 

Jessica can't sleep through the night. Yoona s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter