Revelation

The bridge2

Jungkook pov

I went down to breakfast,carrying the diary.I decided not to keep it a secret.It's friggin' important!!!

"Wad'ya got there Kookie???" Jimin-hyung leaned down and kissed my forehead."I'll show you guys after we finish breakfast." I sipped my juice."Very well Kookie." Wow they agreed so fast!!!

We were gathered in the living room now."So as you know,we can only help you once so I'm gonna leave you to find out by yourselves the facts that you need in the diary." I bolted upstairs.

Jimin pov

"Whoa sh*t!!! Are all of these real?!" Jin-hyung gave me a don't-cuss-there's-a-kid-listening look."So that's why he hated the Jeon family so much." Luhan-hyung muttered,reading everything."So basically,their mom had a fling and they had a baby together and she wanted to run away with them but he somehow convinced her to come back to him and the other man got so mad she used other children including his own as his fighters........" He summed everything up.

"So.......what now???" I asked.We already know everything now what???"We fix everything of course." He smiled as he carried the diary with him and bolted upstairs and passed Jungkook's room.Where's he going????