Start

The bridge2

Suga pov

"Wait,are you sure?" Jin asked for probably the hundredth time."Well that's why it's only us.I didn't invite exo and Myung just in case this turns out to be nothing."I do hope you're right." He slumped on his seat.We waited until nightfall came and our candle was blown out.Jungkook's spirit suddenly took form of a human being.He looked like he was alive."Let's not waste time in hugging hyungs.I only have 15minutes before I turn back into a spirit." He sat on Jimin's lap and took a deep breath.

"So what you're saying is that it is fated for you to help us?" I can tell Jungkook was getting tired of explaining again and again which he already did for the past ten minutes."Neh hyung.But I could only help you on Thursday when Jongin will be here too." I looked around and fortunately they all understood now."I'll be back by tomorrow." He said as he realized he only has 5 minutes left.He gave us all a quick hug before returning to spirit form and flew off.

"That was the best fifteen minutes of my life." Jimin clutched his heart."I don't think I'll take a shower anymore." V did the same."Yah he said he'll come back.That's why he didn't say goodbye.Pabo." I whacked their heads.

"Alright so who's gonna tell exo?" Nobody dared say a word.He sighed."Namjoon and Suga will tell exo while I tell Myungsoo as for you two,don't think about messing up the house." He said in a stern voice.

Jungkook pov

"Kookie-ah,where've you been?" He smirked."You'll find out soon enough hyung but for now it's not the right time alright ???" His ever playful tone present in the sentence.Am I in trouble again?