He's back

The bridge2

Myungsoo pov

"Myungsoo!!!"I groan."Wake up!!!"I toss a pillow at I don't know who."Get up already!!!You have school!!!"The person screamed at me."Nice try.Today is Saturday and I already graduated."I buried myself more into my sheets.He kept screaming at me again and again until he wasn't the one screaming anymore.I immediately get up at the sound of his voice."Jongin?"I squint to make sure my eyes weren't decieving me."Yeah?"Yep it's him."Why're you here?"I said as I brushed my bed head and headed for the bathroom."They said I should spend my last days at home with my family." He shrugged and closed my bathroom door.

I went downstairs to the dining room and saw my whole family there."Looks like the vampire has finally tirned back into human"Mom commented as she saw me sit."Oh by the way we're going swimming and bbqing after this so once you finish you dress up and head for the backyard arasseo?"She said in her miss-minchin-like voice.When Jongin finished, he did as mom said and went upstairs to change.

"Myungsoo,I want to meet that detective friend of yours."Dad said."Is he coming by today?"Mom asked.Cheezus Crust this is gonna be nasty."Um no he's busy today." I lied."Well,be sure to tell us if he does alright?You may go."They said firmly.

Once I've reached my room I grabbed my phone and dialed Seokjin's number.

S:Hey there

M:Are you still coming by tonight?

S:Yes.Why?

M:Uhh please don't

S:Why?

M:Long story but let's just say it's gonna be nasty if you do

S:How can I get the albums then?

M:I'll bring it to you tomorrow

S:Alright

I breathed a sigh of relief.My parents better not find out about that tape and those photo albums.I lied on my bed then I remembered SWIMMING.