Worried

The bridge2

Jungkook pov

"Dang Kookie,angels have a way higher temperature than humans." Jimin-hyung whistled."Hyung,it's not funny.My head hurts." I went from his lap to Taehyung-hyung's lap,snuggling in."Come on kookie.I'm sorry." Taehyung-hyung chuckled."Let the kid rest Jimin.You may be his favorite hyung but he still likes the other hyungs too right baby bunny?" I hummed as I snuggled on his shoulder.

Jimin pov

He fell asleep on Taehyung's lap after a few minutes of my whining.Ok,that was uneccessary but I want my kookie.I reached out to carry him but Suga-hyung stopped me and carried him."Hyung,I didn't make him mad on purpose." I pouted."Aish,Jimin.Let the kid be with his other hyungs too.You don't own the kid you know?" I slumped on the couch next to Taehyung who was sleeping.

-meanwhile-

Jongin pov

"Oppa,where's baby bunny???" Tzuyu set my plate in front of me,smiling."I don't know." Jiyeon-noona scowled at my reply."You'd better find him then.There's only so much that he can do and not get in trouble." Seungri-hyung sat at the table."Do it soon.I miss that little ball of fluff." Sungjong hyung pulled Tzuyu to a chair and cuddled her before telling her to eat.

"I'll find him." I said with determination.I was worried about the kid.Kookie,please be safe.

A/N So here we are now.New chappie.....this story's ending isn't even near yet and it's already chapter 55......who knew I'd be able to write this much?