Bambam

The bridge2

Seokjin pov

"Hyung,where's Kookie's photo albums?Taetae is freaking out." Hoseok said."Oh I lent it to the guy so he can know more on his brother's case." I said."Is he gonna return it soon?" He asked."Of course he will" I smiled. Now it's 10:30 so I guess I'll just wait on the guy.*doorbell rings* I guess this guy must be punctual."Hey there^_^Ready to go?"I greeted as I got out."Yeah, so where is it?" He asked eagerly."I'll be driving.Don't you worry." I gave him a pat on the back.

"So this guy......how old is he?" He asked as I drove."Okay so if this year Jongin is 15 and 6 years ago he was 9.Of this guy was 12 back then how old is he now?" I ."18" He answered right away."Correct." I said in an explosive voice,making him scream a little."Cheezus you scared the life out of me!" He said as he gasped for air,his hand on his chest.I laughed at the sight."I wanna see your brother tomorrow by the way." I said.

"Uh if you do will you please stay for dinner?" He asked nervously."Your parents?" I smirked.He nodded,embarrassed.I stomp on the brake,making him move forward and fall from his chair."By the way.Why is your brother at home? Isn't he supposedly at the hospital?" I asked as I helped him up and out."The doctors said he should spend his last days at home with friends and family." He said as he brushed dirt off himself.

"You know,Bambam is actually living alone now." I said as I knocked on the small house's door."What happened to his brothers and mother?" He asked."If I remember correctly,they had a car accident and only Mark and him survived."I said,reminiscing."Where's Mark then?" He's getting interested."They were riding a ship and Bambam almost fell off the railing and he saved him but then he......." I trailed off,letting him guess what happened next.*door opens*

Myungsoo pov

"Jin-hyung!!!"A guy screams as he hugs Seokjin."Hey there Bambam"He smiled at the younger."Who is this?"He asks, pointing to me."I'll explain inside.Okay?" He said as he ruffled the guy's head and comes in.