Kookie

The bridge2

Jungkook pov

We spent the rest of the night there.Playing and reminiscing our living days.Tzuyu-noona tugged on my hand. "Kookie, let's go." She whined."Aniya Tzuyu-noona.I'll be going somewhere else.Don't tell Jongin-hyung about our secret meeting place arasseo?" I said."Come back soon Kookie." She called before flying away.As usual,I stayed for a while and lingered then I went to the sea.I've never been here before.I floated onto a cruise ship and when it was a little bit boring already,I dove into the water.

Jongin pov

I've been to Twice's home to look for Tzuyu and Kookie but they weren't there.I went to BTS's home and Exo's but they weren't there either.I even went to the graveyard and my funeral home but they weren't there either.I decided to go back to paradise and wait for them.

"Oppa?" Tzuyu asked as she stepped into the paradise."Tzuyu,where's Jungkook?" I asked."I don't know." She said, looking away."Tzuyu" I scolded."I know that you do.Tell me." She bit her bottom lip and fumbled with her dress."Well, we were just in the playground a while ago.I don't know where he is now." She blurted."Thank you kitty.Don't worry I won't tell him it was you." I ruffled her hair and flew into the night.

It's already morning in the human realm now.I landed on top of the slide and slid down.I looked around for him for a few minutes but he wasn't here.Aish Kookie,I'm sorry.Just then,I remembered something.Something Kookie said when we were still alive.When we were the right age.

"I wanna go to the sea and ride a cruise ship hyung." He smiled."Haven't you already done that?" I asked."Yeah but it's not as fun as it's supposed to be tomorrow." He smiled sheepishly."Well,let's play before you go."But that day was when  he and the others died and his dream never came true.

I went to the sea and searched every single cruise ship in sight.He's not here.Where is he?!"Kookie!!! I'm sorry!!!" I shouted out loud."Come on bunny please.I'll cooperate in your plan.Just please.I'm sorry!!!" I called,not caring if I disturbed any humans.I waited for a while and sure enough,his head popped up from underwater.Oh heck,how long has he been there?! If he stayed too long he'll be obliterated.And we'll never really see him again nor remember him.

"Kookie!!!" I called as I swooped down and pulled him from the water in one swift move."You know what could've happened if you stayed in there for longer don't you?!" I scolded.He only let out a hmp and turned away.I hugged him tight."I'm sorry baby bunny." I held him tighter.He would've choked now if he was a human.