Flashback

The bridge2

It was a beautiful sunday morning.Perfect for Jongin and his friends to play.

"Jongin-ah,Seungri and I have to study so we'll just go to the playground and you can play with Tzuyu and Jungkook okay?"Jiyeon told the boy.Jongin was only 9,Jungkook was only 7 and Tzuyu was 8."What about Sungjong-hyung?" Jongin asked."Well,he should be back after a while baby.Let's go?"She said.

The car ride was both chaotic and amusing at the same time.The 3 children at the back being restless and the 2 teenagers chatting in front.

When they got there,the 3 kids immediately ran to the slide and the 2 went to the tables.

"Oppa,let's go to the swings.^_^"Tzuyu suggested as she helped a certain Jungkook to his feet."Let's go then ^_^" Jongin said,pulling the other two's hands.His bronze bracelet glinting in the sunlight and catching an anonymous guy's attention."Higher hyung higher *giggles*"Jungkook was practically flying by now.Just then,a lot of black-clothed men came and the 3 didn't notice of course and their guardians were so focused on their studdies to notice that a lot of parents who noticed the men were leaving already with their kids and they were the only ones left in the playground. "Sungjong oppa!!!"A high-pitched voice called,making 4 heads snap up.A 13 year old guy waved at them."Hey there kids^_^"He greeted.They played again for a while and the guy joined the two.

"*giggles*Hyung let's go to the sand box!!!"Jungkook said as he pulled Jongin and Tzuyu to the sand box."Whoa there.Slow down Kookie*laughs*"Jongin just loves the kid.All of his friends also belong to a group of people who live together just like him and EXO."Taehyung and Jimin is gonna kill me if you get hurt."He joked.Just then,Jungkook bumps into a huge guy in black and he turns around then a lot more men join him."Uh sorry"He said as he slowly retreated.The guy grabbed his collar."What's your full name little one?"He asked in a deep booming voice."J-Jeon Jungkook"The boy said as he started to cry from fear."Let him go.Please!!!"Jongin screamed as he hid another kid behind him."No way he's a valuable little thing.Gonna get a good price from his parents.Yours too little boy."The man said."We finally scored this time huh?The missing son of the Jeons and the missing son of the Kims in a day."Another man said.Then one of them grabbed Tzuyu and asked her,her full name."Ch-Chou Tzu-Tzuyu"She stuttered."We got another missing kid that will bring us good money then."He laughed.Terrifying the children."The missing only child of the Chous"He said as he laughed.

Jungkook struggled from the man's grip and he fell by accident and his head hit a rock,knocking him unconcious."Oh well,no use bringing this little to his parents now."The man said as he shot Jungkook in the head.

The 3 teens on the table heard the sound of a gun and a scream then another gun shot."Whoops.Guess theres only you know then but I don't think you'd be able to control your mouth."The man said as he twirled his gun around.The man was just about to shoot Kai when something blocked him.Or someone..........who died for him."Sungjong!!!"A scream was heard.Another gun shot errupted.Only Seungri and Kai were left alive now.

The two survivors were crying now.Kai was behind Seungri who protected him.Just then Jongin thought of something and he pulled out Seungri's phone and dialed his hyung's number."Aww isn't this touching.Makes me wanna cry"A man said sarcastically.As Kai was about to hang up,the man shot Seungri and he was the only one left alive.

As Seungri's body fell,the men saw Kai frozen and stained with blood while holding onto a phone."You little !!!"One of them spat."Well,why don't we just kill you since we're just gonna get killed anyway."Another one of them said."Good idea"Jongin gulped.This is the end of me."Say goodbye to the world you little "He shut his eyes."Police.Drop your weapons and put your hands up!!!"A booming voice sounded.The man laughed and shot Jongin's stomach.Shortly after, gun shots were everywhere and soon the men were all in police cars hand cuffed.

Meanwhile 6 guys ran to a certain body of a little boy."Kookie?"no respose"Kookie?"still no response.All of them were crying by now."Hey,wake up Kookie.Don't play games now."Jin called to the boy but he just lay there."Kookie,come on.We know you're great at acting but this is absurd isn't it?"Hoseok said to the younger.Meanwhile Jimin and Taehyung cried at the boy's side mumbling 'kookie' again and again."Jin,he's dead."Namjoon said whilst crying. "no namjoon.He can't be dead.He's too young to die.He's just 7.Our baby isn't dead!!!"He insisted.

8 girls ran to a body of a little girl."Tzuyu,unnie's here."The eldest said cheerfully through tears."Tzuyu,wake up so we can visit Everland"Jungyeon said."Tzuyu,wake up please"Minah pleaded but to no avail,the child just lay there,lifeless.