Ghosts

The bridge2

Jungkook pov

We were just playing in paradise with Tzuyu-noona when a sudden idea hit me."Jongin-hyung!!!" I called,waving him over."What is it bunny?" He came closer.I whispered to him the plan."Are you sure that's gonna work?" He looked at me."Affirmative. This'll work better than the last one ya know." I raised an eyebrow."Yeah that failed." He scratched the back of his head. "Because you kept doubting me and didn't cooperate HYUNG" I turned my back on him."Come on Kookie,I'm sorry." He pleaded."Hmp" Let's just have fun for a while.

"Kookie,come with me." Tzuyu tugged on my hand."Where kitty?" I took her hand."I wanna see my unnies." She whined in her high pitched voice."Alright.Let's go then." I smiled slyly at Jongin as I opened the door and soread my wings.

We arrived in Twice's dorm in a matter of minutes.Jihyo-noona was in the kitchen with Sana-noona,learning how to make some kind of Japanese dish and in the living room were Chaeyoung,Mina,Momo and Daehyun-noonas watching anime.Jungyeon-noona was nowhere to be found.Nayeon-noona was in her bedroom grooming herself,making Tzuyu-noona roll her eyes at her unnie's behavior. We waited for a few minutes for Jungyeon and she came a few minutes later carrying a plastic bag with jokbal."Guys, I'm back from lessons.I've brought jokbal too." She called.We watched them until nightfall and headed to the playground.

This place has been deserted ever since we died.Parents were afraid of what might happen to their children.Only Tzuyu-noona and I came here to visit our untouched crime scenes.Only the two of us had ever came here again and again just to play.I smiled slyly.Jongin-hyung would never find us.