Kookie

The bridge2

Myungsoo pov

"Oh guys you're here!!!" We sat at our seats on the long table."Ohhhh what's for breakfast?" Tao asked.Jongin gave him an are-you-serious look."What?" He asked inoccently.The maids laid out a tower of pancakes and a selection of syrups to choose from and some things to top on the pancakes.Everyone got pancakes and the maids brought ham, eggs,bacon and fried rice.Of course everyone got that too.Then the maids brought in juice and hot chocolate.We all ate in silence as the maids layed the last dishes which are fruits in cream and yogurt.

Kris pov

Once we've finished the maids cleared the table and Myungsoo and Jongin's parents bid us goodbye.We all rode in a van big enough for thirteen of us."Hyung?" Jongin called."Yeah Jongin?" I said."Can we stop by a bakery and buy him a cake?" He asked."Yeah sure Jonggie.Let me call Jin-hyung." Myungsoo says.

Jin pov

The members were singing happy birthday to Kookie right now.~Saengil Chulka Hamnida~Aish they're not even singing happily.~saengil chulka Jungkookie~Now they're making thair own lyrics.*phone rings*

Jin:Hello?

L:Hey hyung.We're gonna stop by a bakery to buy a birthday cake

Jin:Oh?where?

L:You see the white car behind you?The one with L on the hood?

Jin:It's your car.Wae?

L:Follow that

Okay he hung up on me.The car took a left turn and so did we."Eh? Where are we going hyung?" Hoseok asks when he notices."Bakery.Kookie needs a birthday cake." I smiled at him.

At the bakery

"So what should I put on the cake?" The lady says."Uh......Happy Birthday Kookie......then three exclamation points. "What a cute nickname^_^" She says as she puts hearts on it."Yeah" 

As planned,we went to the church first then to the grave yard.Everyone sang happy birthday and the cake was left on Kookie's grave stone along with the flowers and toys.He's supposed to be thirteen now.We miss you Kookie~♥️♥️♥️