Gone

The bridge2

-Flashback-Jin's pov

"Taehyung!!!" Jongin exclaimed as he hugged Taehyung,making him laugh."Hey,where's my hug?" Jimin said as he also hugged Jongin."Don't forget me~" Hoseok said,hugging the boy tightly."Hobi hyung........I......can't.......breathe." He said as he gasped for air."Group hug~" Namjoon announced as he dragged anyone he could reach closer to the boys.

I smiled at them all.We hadn't been this close ever since Jungkook's funeral.Luhan,Suho,Kris,Namjoon and I kept in contact and hung out a few times but that's it.It's nice to see that everyone's getting along.Especially Jimin,Taehyung and Jongin. Considering Taehyung and Jimin were close to Jungkook and was mad at Jongin even if he didn't do anything.Hoseok was a wreck when the kid died.The news didn't help though.When it showed the interview with Jongin Namjoon was beyond angry.The interview could've risked his life and the kid was wheezing when the interview was over and the EXO members were more of a wreck than us.

The boys were currently having a race and everyone else was watching them.They cheered for their bets of course.In the end Jimin won and as they were walking to Namjoon,Suho,Luhan,Kris and I.Kai suddenly went stiff and fainted, Jimin catching him before his head hit the ground.

-end-

Now we're all outside the E.R waiting for his condition.Some of us were praying,some were crying,and some were stress eating on the snacks that Myungsoo,Jongdae and Luhan bought a while ago.The door opens and the doctor steps out with his board.

We gather around him and look at him with hopeful eyes.He shakes his head sadly and clears his throat."I am very sorry to tell you this but I'm afraid that he's gone.He's dead." He said as he opened the door and let us in.

"No,Jongin.Wake up please.Come on we still have to play right?" Taehyung begged as he cried beside the boy."Jongin please.You said we still have to play.We just saw you again a while ago after so many years." Jimin pleaded as tears streamed down his eyes.

Myungsoo was on the phone with his parents.Tears streaming down his eyes uncontrollably as he hiccuped and talked on the phone,delivering the bad news to his parents.