The diary part1

The bridge2

Jungkook pov

I lay in Jongin-hyung's old bed for a while,pondering.I distinctly remember something about Jongin-hyung's last words but I can't quite catch it.'under the bed' I can't find something that's under the bed that will help with this case.I've been trying to but theres nothing else.Think Jungkook Think.I started to give up when I had a brilliant idea.

I d the floor and found it.A LOOSE FLOOR BOARD.Great thinking Jongin-hyung.

I read the first few entries which  were written in crayon.......he was 3 at this time.

Dear Diary,

          I woke up in the middle of the night and headed to the kitchen for milk but as I passed by mommy and daddy's room,I heard them fighting.They said something about 'baby' and 'unwanted child' I kept thinking about who the unwanted child was but then I thought........it might be me!!! Did mommy and daddy really love me??? Did hyung???

Dear Diary,

                 Daddy kept coming home when Myungsoo-hyung and I are asleep already.I always stayed late just to wait for him.He always came home drunk and mommy would always fight with him.They always mentioned 'unwanted child' and 'Suzy' when they do that.Who is she???

Dear diary,

             Mommy told Myungsoo-hyung and I to go to the playground and play while she and daddy go to work.But I knew that they were gonna fight because today is Saturday and Daddy didn't bother to come home last night.

I went to the last few wherein he told about what happened while he was kidnapped and how he was tortured by 'Suzy' and how Myungsoo-hyung comforted him every night that passed.

Dear diary,

             I was so frightened when they kidnapped me.I thought I wouldn't make it out alive!!! She tortured me every day and she told me stuff that made me really think about my family.She told me that she was my sister but I said I didn't believe her and she put a gag inmy mouth and pressed the hot iron to my stomach.She told me that my mom had cheated with dad while they were married and that she was an unwanted child.Was she the Suzy that they always fought about???She kicked my stomach and pressed another hot iron on it.She said that my mom and her dad were supposed to run away together but my dad got back with her and she was left with her dad who used her as an assasin

I hear footsteps coming to the room so I hid the diary under the pillow and closed the floor board.*door opens*

"Hey there baby bunny^_^" Suga-hyung haven't been with me for a while.........I just noriced that.Well,it's something.

"So what were you doing?Why were you still awake?" I gulped at what he said.Does he know?! Oh my gosh!!! I looked into his eyes and thankfully didn't see any suspicion just plain curiosity."I was just thinking about Jongin-hyung." I lied.

Whoever said children never lie must not have been a kid at all........

A/N Sorry,I haven't been updating for a while now.I lost inspiration for quite a time then I remembered that I forgot to include Jongin's diary.Then there's also the fact that my ex bestfriend is trying to make me look bad again.I thought she changed but it turns out that I'm wrong but still I'm happy that I chose my own path and didn't stay with her because if I did,I'd never be here,the inventors wouldn't exist,I wouldn't love kpop and most of all is that I won't be happy with my life.