Jeon Jungkook

The bridge2

Myungsoo pov

I was arranging my papers into piles.Currently,I have four piles.Homework pile,research paper pile,employee resumes pile and the investigation papers pile.I shoved the three piles into three drawers.I scanned through the investigation papers."Sir?"My secretary called."Yes Hyorin?"I looked up from my papers."Sir Luhan and Detective Kim wants to see you."She said briefly. "Ah yes.Let them in then and get us some french coffee."I said.She nodded and did as I said.

"Surprisingly your desk is still clean despite all those papers." Luhan commented as he came in with the new detective. "May I ask for your whole name.Detective Kim?" I asked the man in a beige coat. "Detective Kim Seokjin sir.At your service." He gave a brief bow before sitting down.

"Your office smells nice.Sea breeze scent?" Luhan guessed."Yeah it's nice but I like the scent of Jongin's office more." I chuckled."Candy.But Soojung's office has the same scent." He clarified."Mine and dad's smell nice but it's mixed with the scent of caffeine already." I said,taking a whiff."Your room smells like a rain forest." He commented."Ah yes.Forest rain scent but Soojung's room's scent matches well with what her room looks like and so does Jongin's" I laughed. "Jongin's is chocolate and Soojung's is strawberry.I've been there." He said. "Well,obviously you know the scent of the bathrooms and guest rooms." I laughed again. "The guestrooms smell the same,blueberries.And your bathrooms?Hah been there.Yours is Violets,Jongin's is Roses,Soojung's is cheese,your parents' mangoes." He laughed."Garage?" I quizzed."pomegranates." He smirked."Hallway?" I raised my eyebrows."coconut" He's knows almost all.One last scented place."Living room?" I riskily asked."Vanilla."He answered knowingly.Argh only a few more."My parents' room." I said."pineapple." Well,now it's war."Tea room" "Grassland." "Closets" "All the same.Orange" "Library" "Cherry blossoms" "sitting room" "watermelon" "playroom" "licorice" "attic" "melon" One last room........"dining room" "mushroom" "ehem are you finished?"The detective said.We both nodded.

"Here are the papers regarding the names that he mentioned." I said,handing him some papers."Ah Bambam.We can visit his residence.I know where he lives."He said as he scanned the papers.He scanned through all with interest until he reached the last one.The youngest name.........Jeon Jungkook.