Hallucinations?

The bridge2

Suga pov

I walk around the corridors of the funeral home.I keep seeing Kookie with Jongin,sometimes they're with other people. Right now I'm seeing the dead.They were walking around.In white clothes,floating around and visiting their families.

I walk to the bottom of a staircase and sat on the corner of the bottom stair.Maybe this is good.I might be aboe to talk to them and they can help us solve all the mystery.I was about to stand and go to Jongin's wake when I smelled chocolate and vanilla.Kookie and Jongin always smelled like that.It was the smell of their rooms.I look around and see them beside me,engrossed in a conversation.I sit down again and pretend to ponder while listening to them.

"Kookie,do you think that'll be a good idea?"

"Trust me.I've spent a whole day thinking it through"

"But what if it doesn't work?"

"Don't worry.It will"

"Too bad we can't age huh?"

"yeah but then it's really not our fault anyways"

"I'm gonna miss them"

"We can still visit them" 

They both smile at each other and leave.Not even noticing me.

A/N okay so right now it's raining super hard and I dont know where the heck it came from.We're currently in dry season and it's raining so hard that I'm getting splashed with water even if I'm not even close to the window.