Questions

The bridge2

Myungsoo

Seokjin and I were researching about the case of the murder six years ago when we heard the door open and Jongin came in."Hey,so I know this'll be hard for you but I need you to answer these questions alright?" Jin said as he let Jongin sit next to him on the couch.He grabbed a small notebook.

"How many men were there when they were killed?"

"10 or more"

"Could you please describe them?"

"Big and muscular.Dressed in black."

"How many times have you been abducted?"

"3 all failed"

"Who is the primary suspect of the crimes?"

"Suzy's dad.Mr.Bae"

"How many people did it take to rescue you?"

"14 girls and 13 boys"

"Why were they killed?"

"Money"

"Do you remember how you were taken from your family?"

"I was abducted from the playground then I jumped off a moving vehicle and they didn't bother to come after me.I walked and walked and lived on the streets then exo found me and adopted me."

"How would you describe your childhood in a word?"

"Rollercoaster"

"Who else did they kill?"

"Soojung and Bambam's family"

"What do you mean?"

"They paid a dying driver to run over the car they were riding and pushed Mark off the railing of the ship."

"Why do you think they are doing all those crimes?"

"He has a certain grudge on dad and he wants to erase all evidences of his dirty work."

He closed his notebook and gave Jongin a pat on the back."You did well little guy."Jongin looked like he wanted to say something.He hesitated for a while before voicing it out."Since it's Kookie's birthday,can we visit him?" Jin hesitated and asked me for permission by looking at me and raising his eyebrows."Yeah we should."I said,getting up.