The awakening

The bridge2

Myungsoo pov

I arrived at Jongin's room and I see him with EXO."Hey,how are you?"They asked with a smile.A contrast to their pink noses,tear stained faces and swollen eyes."Well for starters I look better than you guys right now."Injoked,making them laugh.I smiled at them."So,how is he?"I asked as I sat down next to his bed and held his hand."He's fine.The doctor said he should wake up anytime soon."Kyungsoo said."Seriously,you guys look like a wreck."I said.Okay,I kept joking about the same stuff over and over but what else could I possibly joke about right now?! Just then,we hear a groan from none other than Kai."Hy-hyung?"He asked."Yes Jongin.We're here."Kris said through tear-stained eyes."Where's Suho-hyung?"He asked."He should be back soon baby."Kyungsoo said as he sat next to me."Is Krystal okay?"He asked,making us all freeze."Why?"Chanyeol asked."I heard a gunshot and she screamed.Please tell me she's okay."He pleaded."Jongin-ah,I'm sorry but she's dead.They killed her."Luhan said through gritted teeth.Jongin looked down,not saying anything.I was about to suggest lunch when Suho and the girls walked in."Hey noonas.Hey hyung."He greeted. "How are you feeling?"Taeyeon asked,taking a seat beside Baekhyun."I'm fine noona.Just a little numb."He said.

"Jongin,I know this is a tough question but why did they do this to you?"Sunny asked.Jongin seemed to space out for a while then he whispered something in a voice so low that I almost didn't hear it."Jeon Jungkook.Chou Tzuyu.Bambam.Jiyeon." Who are they?