The flaw in the plan

The bridge2

Jin pov

We all sat in the same room as yesterday and the day before.We waited for hours but they weren't here yet.Suga's in his own world right now."Oh!!!" He jolted awake.

"Check outside." Jimin bolted to the window upstairs.We were in the basement.We followed him and looked out.We saw Jungkook shivering outside.We let him in as fast as Suga woke up a while ago.He snuggled to Jimin again.Aish now it's gonna be like this again.I ruffled his wet hair as I sat next to Jimin."Are you okay baby bunny?" He nodded silently."I'm just cold hyung." He shivered slightly."I couldn't bring Jongin today hyung.Mianhe." He looked down and shivered slightly."It's okay baby." I smiled at him.

"hyung?" He shivered quite a bit."I have a problem." Jimin rubbed his back as Kookie put his head on Jimin shoulder. "Holy sh*t!!!" Jimin cursed out loud."Jimin.Language.Theres a kid right on your lap!!!" He puts his hand on Kookie's forehead. "You okay baby?" Jungkook snuggled on his neck,whimpering."How can you get sick?" He asked the kid. "That's my problem hyung.If we get sick in human form,we get stuck in human form for a week." We looked at him in confusion."We'll take care of you Kookie."

Jungkook pov

How can I get sick?! How will I get to Jongin now? This is not freaking part of the plan!!!