I don't know him

The bridge2

Myungsoo pov

I've been up all night thinking about what Jongin could do in the future.What his life could've been if he could live longer Aish.I look at the clock.It was midnight.*sigh*I decided whether I should stay up or sleep and I decided to sleep.

Waking up was an easy task for me now.My alarm on full volume and me recovering from nightmares from almost every night.I walk into my bathroom and take a bath,pondering about my life.After that I walk into my office where my breakfast was already served and my mess from last night was still there,untouched.

I eat my breakfast and scan through the papers.I put the ones not about the investigation in one of my drawers in my large mahogany desk.I buzz for my secretary."Hyorin,bring me some coffee.French and make it strong."I said.This has become my habit now.But today is different because we have a new detective on the case coming accompanied by the one and only Luhan.

I wait for them until afternoon.What's taking him so long? I decided to call for him.

Lu:Myungsoo,are you still home?

M:Obviously

Lu:Can you come to the house right next to ours?

M:Why the heck would I do that?

Lu:We have something to show you

M:But-

Lu:No questions asked just come

M:Aish I'll be there in a few minutes then

I hang up and buzz for Hyorin AGAIN."Yes sir?" She peeked in."I'll be going somewhere.If anyone asks for me tell them to call me arasseo?" I instructed as I put on my coat."Yes sir.Understood." This is what I like about her.So obedient and no questions asked.

And as I drive through Jongin's old neighborhood,I realized.I don't know him.