Chatters

The bridge2

Hoseok pov

I sit next to Baek,Chanyeol and Chen.Their usually the noisiest everywhere but now.....they're so distant.Their eyes full of sorrow and longing,tears flowing endlessly from them.Their lips were shut into a thin line and their noses pink with all the crying.Seeing the famous beagle line like this is new for me.I was sorry that we've ever ignored them and blamed them for Kookie's death.It wasn't their fault they needed to go to school and let a babysitter take charge of the children.

I pat them on the back and gave each of them a cup of coffee.They mumble a quick 'thanks' before going back to their grieving."He was a good child.Such a shame he had to die." I said with my head down,looking sideways at them."Yes he'll always be missed.Just like Jungkook." Baek said as he put his head on Chanyeol's shoulder."They're great children.They'll be happy in heaven now." I smiled at them."Yeah"

Jin pov

I sit next to Luhan,Kris and Xiumin.Exo's eldest hyung line.I gave each of them a coffee cup and patted their backs. They smiled at me and thanked me as they stared longingly at the coffin."That won't bring him back from the dead ya know?I've tried that before and it didn't work." Thwy chuckled."They were the best of friends.Kookie and him.They were also alike.In a way." Luhan said."Well,it's sad that he's dead and all but at least now he'll just be happy." I smiled at them.

Taehyung pov

I sit next to the corner where Tao and Sehun were seated,staring off into space.Crying their hearts out.I gave them a few cookies."Thanks Tae." They smiled throught their overflowing tears."I miss him." Sehun sobbed onto Tao's shoulder and Tao was still crying."The maknae line can't be complete anymore."He mumbled."Well,he's happy in heaven now.He would be happier if you guys were happy for him." I smiled at them."Yeah"

Namjoon pov

I walk to Lay,Suho and Kyungsoo."Hey,you'll be fine." I said as I gave them some cup cakes."Thanks." They smiled a bit.Ah the umma line.Of course they'd be this crushed."If we got over Kookie,I'm sure you guys will too." I encouraged them."Sure."

Jimin pov

I walk into the room at the back and see Myungsoo-hyung crying his heart out."Hyung,you'll be alright.We got over the death of our maknae." I smiled at him a little."Yeah but he's gone." He resumed crying his heart out."I know hyung.But look on the bright side,he's probably happy in heaven now." I smiled a little bigger.He smiled back."Okay"

Jongin pov

"Looks like they're gonna be fine now.Thanks to your hyungs Kookie." I smiled at him."They're always so optimistic like that." He smiled back."How come you never age though?" I asked."We don't age anymore." He smiled back."Let's go back now." I said as we glided past Suga hyung.

Suga pov

I felt some kind of thin fabric brush past me.I look around and see Jongin and Jungkook go through a wall.How come Kookie never aged?He looked like he's still seven.I look around once more but they were gone and all I could see are the others chatting.I go back to sleep.

A/N I love this chapter.Day 3 guys.