Childhood nightmare

The bridge2

Myungsoo pov

I stood outside and rang the door bell."Come in.It's open!!!" Someone called."Hey,so what was it you're gonna show me?" I asked."Oh they're in the living room." The guy said as he left me. He kinda looked like Baekhyun....and Daehyun combined."So a guy just told me you two were here and left without a word.What a nice guy." I said sarcastically as I sat down next to Luhan."Oh that was Taehyung.He's a little bit different.......since the thing happened." The detective said awkwardly."So, what were you gonna show me?" I asked."Uhh just watch." He said.

It was the news? Why would anyone wanna record the news? It's so boring that my family doesn't even watch it.I was not amused but then I listened to the reporter and then it hit me.This was the 'thing' that happened.I wanted to ask them about whom they lost but then wouldn't that be rude?

Jongin was in the incident too?! Wow,I should really watch the news now.It went on about how they were murdered and stuff then they showed Jongin's heart wrencing interview where they asked him questions that required long answers whilst he was still in critical condition.=_="Society.

Then They showed the heart breaking pictures of the people who died plus Jongin.It was so heart breaking.They looked so happy in the picture.They didn't know that they will die.Especially the kids' photos.The youngest's picture was of him holding a large teddy bear bigger than him andhe was wearing a bear costume.The youngest girl had a picture of her on a swing all smiles and .Then Jongin's photo.They looked so cute and happy in their pictures.Then they showed a picture of the three together and my heart nearly burst.Jongin was running with the little girl holding his hand while also holding a bunny balloon and Jongin was carrying the boy piggyback style.Their smiles looked so ing bright..........It could beat the sun..........

Then they showed the dead bodies plus Jongin's ready-to-die-but-still-struggling-to-live body.Aish who would show this on live tv for the whole world to see.They then showed the cctv footage of what  happened.It was like every child's nightmare.It's Jongin's childhood nightmare.