Hello goodbye

The bridge2

Myungsoo pov

"Jongin-ah,today's your check up.Come on" I said as I dragged him to the car."Hyung,I wanna see Kyungie hyung" He whined.Aish this is not what I expected."Alright, I'll let them come with us on your check up.Arrasseo?" I said mentally taking note of what could happen.As I promised,I took him to see his hyungs.

"Hello hyungs^_^" He greeted them."Hey there little boo" Luhan said as he carried Jongin."What brings you guys here ?" Suho asked."Well,I was supposed to take him to the hospital for his check up but he wanted to see you guys." I said as he played with Jongin."We'll drive him to the hospital." He said as he took his car keys."Thanks." I said as I walked out.

at the hospital

"Um why are bts here?" I asked as they played."Well,they wanted to come." Sehun reasoned as he and Jongin played with Jimin and Taehyung."I'll go get snacks then.Who wants to come?" I said as I took my bag and left my coat."I'll go and Jongdae will too." Luhan said as he took his bag too."Let's go then."

A few minutes later

We came back and saw that everyone was running and that they all wore panicked expressions on their faces."Uh Jin what the heck happened?" I asked when I didn't see my brother among them."Well,they were just running and Jongin just fainted." He said.