Monday night

The bridge2

Jungkook pov

I flew to my own room in the paradise and locked the door.I made sure no one was inside the house and that it's safe for me to do this.I harnessed my power and I appeared in his dream.Suga hyung's dream.

He's dreaming of........rainbows and vanilla? What.The.Heck.Did.I.Just.See.Now I know why Yoong hyung's so grumpy in the mornings.But why rainbows and vanilla though.........

I ran to the center and snapped the focus on me.The scenery changed into a grassland with Bunnies hopping around. I call out to him and he groans in his sleep."Hyung,gather everyone tomorrow afternoon.I have something to discuss with you all.It will be important hyung so please don't forget." I leave his dream world and went back to my room.

I unlocked the door and opened my window to let the night air in."Go and rest little bunny.You gotta sleep tonight since you haven't done that the whole week and your energy will drain." He closed the door and I sighed in relief as I cover my self with the duvet covers.

Suga pov

I woke up with a start.Jungkook.....he talked to me......it was so real......it sounded urgent.But what if my mind is only decieving me? What if it's not real at all.I decided to obey the orders of the young angel for good measure.