He remembers

The bridge2

Myungsoo pov

I open the door to Jongin's room."Hey,have you eaten yet?" I asked him."Aniya hyung." He shook his head."Do you wanna eat out?Like a restaurant I mean." I offered."Sure hyung." He said getting up."Oh and by the way,I'll have a friend of yours with us is that alright?" I ask him."Yeah who is it hyung?" His eyes are twinkling now.I smirked."You'll see"

Seokjin pov

I wait for Myungsoo outside my car.It's quite cold tonight.Oh who am I kidding,it's winter for goodness sakes.Of course it would be cold.Minutes later,he walks out of his manor with a tall boy."Jongin,do you remember me?" I said as he came closer."Seokjin-hyung?" He guessed."Yeah.How are you?" I ruffled his hair."I'm dying hyung^_^" o_O"I'm don't think that's something you should be enthusiastic about." I said."I'm just happy today hyung^_^"Maybe a little too happy for that matter."Well then,you'll be much more happier tomorrow." I said as I stepped on the gas.

We chose a nice itallian restaurant where we can eat for free.Why?Well,it's one of the Kims' businesses.We ordered a lot of stuff,taking advantage of the free food thingy.

"Jongin,do you still remember Bambam?" Myungsoo asks."Neh hyung.He lives in Gangnam now I think." He answers.

Yep he still remembers his hell of a childhood