The clues

The bridge2

A/N: Okay,so for the people who were starting to like or likes Kai's character,I am very sorry for killing him in the previous chappie but I did mention that he only has a few days to live and he lived 8 days......2 days at the hospital.Also the ending may be ty but it's happy.I kinda thought of a third book but I thought that it might ruin the story so.....here we go I guess.The ending is not that near but it's pretty close maybe 10 more chapters or less maybe more but it's up to my brain to decide.I'm also relieved that my brain thought of the whole mystery-thrill thingy because at first my idea was just to make this about Jongin's death and make it dramatic and end it like that but this idea popped into my mind and along the way more and more ideas came to my mind.I hope you like this story and I also hope you like the first one too.


Kyungsoo pov

We were all sitting here,staring at Jongin's coffin for god knows how long.Myungsoo is in the room at the back.It must be hard for him.He's with his friends now,in heaven.It makes me feel sad and happy at the same time.He won't be in pain anymore.He'll just be happy.

The girls came in a few minutes later.Jessica and f(x) came with them.BTS is also here.Everyone is here.Grieving.All of us has been part of his life.Bambam,f(x),snsd,exo,bts,T-ara,infinite,twice and his family.Bigbang also came.The room is quiet.All of us were wearing black and white and no other colors.We put a picture of Jongin and his friends.....his dead friends here.

Now,here we were Myungsoo,Seokjin,Namjoon,Luhan,Suho,Kris,Baekhyun and I talking to the doctor."He was a strong boy that one.He tried to fight it.He tried to stay alive.But his body couldn't take it anymore." He said,shaking his head sadly."Did he say anything before he died?Something?" I asked,hoping for something."Well yes,he did.He kept saying 'under the bed' again and again." We all looked at each other.What did he mean.

"He gave us a clue.He wanted to stay alive to give us clues.He wanted to tell us while he was alive.Even for just a while." I concluded."He already accepted that he was about to die until he learned about the investigation and he wanted to help." Jin said as he stood up."But what could he mean?" We looked at Myungsoo who was staring at the coffin since last night." Obviously we can't ask him." Namjoon said. "We could wait or we could find out for ourselves." Suho said."Give it a rest for a while guys.Just until after the funeral?" Kris said out of the blue."Whoops.Yeah we should." Jin said as he went to Myungsoo.